LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James rushed home from work he couldn't wait to get on his tablet once he was home behind closed doors. He had just discovered this adult baby dating site. He rushed home and opened a beer and sat down to make his profile.

"Ok it says I need to make a profile..

I'm an experienced daddy I had a x girlfriend who I would keep in diapers, I'd feed her bottles and spank her when she was naughty. Oh yeah for the lucky baby girl I already have a nursery a playpen and a highchair all I need is the perfect baby girl. Little about me I'm self employed I stand 5'6 130 blond hair and green eyes and I give good spankings!

That should be enough for now. He said to himself.

"Let's see I put out the cheese or in this case the pacifier let's see if a naughty baby girl bites!" he said laughing taking a drink of his beer.

When he was done he turned off his tablet and turned on the game.

Beth had been a member of the adult baby dating site for several years now. It had been awhile since she had actually accepted a date with any one. She was used to dating a daddy type then turning the tables on them and turning them into a baby.

The game was at the 7th inning stretch so James decided to log onto the site and check for messages. His face lit up like a little boy on Christmas morning when it said he received a message.

"Oh yeah!" he said excitedly as he clicked on the message and reading it.

"Wow you have been a bad girl!" he said smiling thinking of his reply to send.

"Damn she's a little taller then me but that's ok cause baby will learn to crawl for everything--ok got it." he said as he just thought what to send back to her.

"Hi baby girl you sure are hot, are you wearing a diaper under that skirt?"

"Sure baby we could meet Friday if you'd like?"

He smiled and hit send. Thinking about having her there with him crawling around the floor calling him daddy put a huge smile on his face.

James went back to the game on cloud 9!

Beth laughed when she saw his reply.

"Daddy, I said I did a poopy in my diaper. I don't wear big girl panties. Could you potty train me?"

"Okay daddy we can meet. Just tell me where and what should I be wearing, besides my diaper, of course."

Beth sent the message.

When the game was over James turned back on his tablet and smiled when he noticed he had a couple of messages but he gravitated towards Beth he was really liking her.

"Silly daddy yes you did baby girl!" he typed smiling he was really liking her and wanted to get to know her better.

"Potty train No baby girl you'll be in diapers all the time like the baby you are, I never wanna hear that word again!"

He looked on his phone at his planner.

"How bout Friday at Applebee's?"

He thought for a minute or two.

"Yes wear your diaper and your hair in pigtails and show daddy what a good girl you are either suck on your pacifier or clip it to your dress." he sent the message laughing.

James was into public humiliation too and he wanted to see how far she'd go!

James laid in bed he decided to check his tablet before he went to bed.

"Wow seriously!" he smiled ear to ear.

"That sounds great baby girl, sorry no highchair you'll have to wait till you come over sometime I still need to get to know you better before that happens. This is the internet after all have to be careful before meeting someone new."

He smiled and sent it back.

"Damn she's going to look so cute." he said to himself as he closed his tablet tomorrow was Thursday he couldn't wait until Friday!

Beth ready his reply and smiled.

"Bummer about the high chair :(, but you're the daddy. I can't wait. Agree with having to be careful. After all, I could be a guy trolling you. J/k. I'm not. I'll prove it to you and take a selfie right now and send it to."

Beth slipped a pacifier in her mouth and put a teddy bear clip in her hair. She took a selfie, being careful not to have anything but a blank wall showing in the background. She sent it to the daddy she was talking to.

"Looking forward to Friday."

Beth turned off her computer and started packing for Friday.

Before going to work James checked the site out for new messages sure enough he had three new ones. One was actually from a guy! Then he found the one from his special baby girl.

"Oh yeah things are clicking between you and I baby girl!" he said out loud smiling reading her reply..

Yeah baby don't think the restaurant would allow you to eat in a highchair in front of everyone and Yes I'm the daddy!

For teasing daddy I'm going to have to spank you sweetie! He was really getting into this.

He got down to the bottom and saw her picture she sent him.

Oh my baby girl that is so f'n hot you're such a sweet sexy looking baby girl, Friday can't come soon enough.

Talk to you later baby girl.

Daddy James.

He logged out and went to work but couldn't get that picture of her out of his head!

Beth read the message but stayed off for several hours. Finally she got back on,

"Hi Daddy. Can't wait for Friday. I hope things work out, cuz I need a real daddy to take care of me. Just woke up wet and had to change myself. :(. By the way, I don't work. I hope that doesn't matter to you." Luv you."

James normally wouldn't check onto an adult baby site at work. He couldn't imagine if his hot little secretary caught him, who knows what she'd say although he often imagined her crawling around his office in a cute diaper calling him daddy. He smiled shaking his head trying to keep it together he longed on and sure enough he had new messages.

"Ok baby girl let's see what you have for daddy!" he said clicking on his new message.

"Me too baby girl I'm really excited!" he typed thinking of more to say.

"Aww poor baby had a wet diape and had to change it herself, I make enough money besides you'll have a job alright being a good baby girl. Crawling, sucking your thumb using your diapers taking naps I never herd of a baby working before silly baby!" he smiled and sent his message.

Luvs you too baby girl.

It was 3pm and James just had a little bit more work to do before he called it a day and went home.

James went out drinking with the guys so he didn't get home until late but during the whole night he was wondering what his baby girl was doing. He stumbled home through the front door. He grabbed a drink and turned on his tablet.

"Ok baby girl daddy's home!" he said logging on.

He smiled when he saw a message from her he read it then he scrolled down looking at her picture.

"Damn baby girl you're so freaking hot!" he said out loud then he began his reply to her.

"Hey baby girl you're looking really sexy tonight but that's a toddler bed I already have a nursery for you and that's where you'll be sleeping of course when you're good you can sleep with daddy only when you're good ok punkin." he wrote with smiley faces.

"Yes baby girl daddy is so looking forward to seeing you and making you his special baby girl are you sure you're ready to give up all control? I can't imagine that myself then again I'm daddy so I don't have too worry about that!"

Ni Ni baby girl..

Beth checked her messages first thing in the morning. She smiled as she read the one from James. She changed back into the baby doll nightgown and diaper then fixed herself a bowl of cereal and juice in a sippy cup. She ate her breakfast, being sure she got milk and juice on her nightgown. She took a picture of herself with milk around her mouth and down her chin and holding up her sippy cup with Dora on it. She sat down at the computer and typed a message to James.

"Hi daddy, it's Beth! Did you sleep good? I did!

James woke up he was so excited soon he'd be meeting his baby girl..

He made some coffee grabbed the paper and sat down with his tablet. Sipping his coffee he logged onto the site.

Once he clicked on the message and saw the picture.

"Hi baby girl yes I did sleep good I'm so excited to meet you won't be long now!"

"Awe that's a good girl you're supposed to wet your diaper you do know when you're my baby girl you'll only drink baby bottles sippy cups are for big girls and we all know you're not a big girl and you'll be eating baby food in the highchair not cereal."

"Ok baby girl run and watch Barney!"

"Oh just curious how you got into being a baby?"

James hit send..

He finished his coffee and read the paper..

Beth read his reply and then started typing.

"I love drinking out of baby bottles. Just baby food? No special treats?"

"How did I get into being a baby? Silly daddy, I have always been a baby. I was never potty trained so I have always been in diapers. My mommy was over protective of me so she babied me a lot. I live alone now, 'cause my mommy died. So I really need a daddy or a mommy to take care of me. Hope that is you. Luv Beth."

Beth smiled and hit send.

James finished the paper and his coffee took a shower and checked his tablet again before heading out.

"Sure baby girl if you're good you'll get special treats, sorry to hear about your mommy dying yeah I'd say you need a daddy to take care of you and I'm just the man for the job!"

He sent smiley face..

Love you bunches baby girl it's almost time to meet!

I'm so excited..

Beth read his reply. She started typing.

"Thank you daddy. Only one more sleep and then we will meet at Applebee's right. I can't drive, so I'll arrive there on my bicycle. I can't wait to meet you, daddy. *Kisses*

Beth sent the message and went to a spa appointment.

"Yeah baby girl you're so smart a bicycle how cute!"

Good I never have to worry about you driving away. He thought to himself.

He just had enough time to hit send before his work meeting..

"Have a good day baby girl."

He walked into his meeting with a big smile on his face thinking of his baby girl.

Beth spent the day out pampering herself and arrived home about six. She checked her messages and saw another message from James. She started spaghetti for dinner, then sat down to reply.

"Thank you daddy. Less than 24 hours now until I meet you! I hope we can have something good at Applebee's. I don't get to eat a lot of stuff, because I am not allowed near the stove. I guess I could now, but I was never allowed near one before and don't really know how to cook on one. I only get fruits and vegetables that don't have to be cooked, and even some stuff from the baby aisle."

"My mommy had left me some money, but that is quickly running out. Are you buying my dinner at Applebee's?"

"Guess I better eat my strained peaches and strained peas, even if they taste yucky. Luv you daddy!"

James got home thinking tomorrow at this time they'd be having dinner at apple bee's. He was so excited, if things went good he might invite her back to his place.

He relaxed with a long island iced tea and turned on his tablet.

"Alright a message from my baby girl!" he said excitedly.

"That's good babies are never to be by the stove, yeah we'll have something good at apple bee's I hope you like baby food cause as my baby girl that will be what you eat most of the time while daddy eats steak and burgers and yummy spaghetti I might let you eat that so you can make a baby mess!"

"Sure baby daddy will buy you dinner ok you enjoy your yummy baby food, daddy's eating Chinese tonight."

"Ok baby girl I'll talk to you later." he hit send.

He finished his drink then turned on the TV waiting for his delivery

Beth had her dinner and cleaned up. She sat down and watched tv for awhile. Then she decided to get ready for bed. She put on a pair of footed sleepers. She mussed up her hair and went into the room with the toddler bed. Beth got out her phone and took a couple pictures of herself in the toddler bed. She came out to her computer and started typing.

"It's past my bedtime, daddy! I need to get to sleep so I don't be all sleepy and grumpy for you tomorrow. I doubt you want to see me grumpy. So goodnight. Hope to read a new message from you in the morning. Luv you daddy."

Between the drink and food James feel asleep. He woke up a couple hours later and decided to go to bed before doing so he thought he'd check on his baby girl.

"Hi baby yes it is past baby's bedtime what a good little girl for knowing that, no if you're grumpy with me you'll get a panking." he said with a frown face.

"I'm so excited baby tomorrow is the big day that you get to meet your new daddy and if you're good daddy might even let you come to his place!" he added a smiley face.

"Night night baby daddy loves you bunches!"

James went to bed knowing tomorrow is Friday and he'll meet his baby girl.

Beth woke up on Friday morning and started to get things ready. She had packed her diaper bag with plenty of diapers, baby powder, baby wipes. She had also put in a couple of bottles of medicine that she thought she would need. She fixed herself a breakfast of eggs and bacon. When she was done, she got on her computer and went to the adult baby dating website and read the message James had sent her. She typed one back to him.

"Good morning, daddy! Hopefully it will be the last one without you. I woke up wet as usual. I am never dry in the morning. Or afternoon. Or evening. I already ate my baby cereal, so know I am going to take a bath. Don't worry, I wont put much water in the tub so I won't drown. Then I will pick out my prettiest pink dress that has lots of ruffles and matching pink ankle socks. I can't wait to meet you. I'll make sure to take a nap this afternoon so I can be sure to be well rested when we meet. Luv you daddy."

James woke up Friday morning he got up and decided he'd check out the nursery and make sure it was ready in case he decided to bring his baby girl home. He smiled and he went to take a shower. Once he was done he went back to the nursery and took a picture.. He went down stairs and got on his computer.

"Hi baby girl today is the day we get to meet I can't wait!"

"What a good baby sounds like it's good you're in diapers if you're wet all the time but of course you should be it would be silly for a baby to be dry, how was your yummy baby cereal?"

He sent the picture of the nursery.

"Just think baby if you're good tonight I might bring you back home and you can sleep here!" He smiled imaging her in the nursery.

"Dang baby girl you're so cute yes please don't drown and yes take a nappie we don't want baby to be cranky and your outfit sounds absolutely wonderful!

"Daddy has to go to work I'll check my messages later have a nice day baby girl.."

"Love Daddy James!" smiley face.