LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Katie glared at James.

"Alright, I've had it with trying to be your friend. All you had to do was play with your rattle and suck your toes like the baby you are. Is it that hard? And now you're throwing a tantrum." Katie yelled at James.

Katie grabbed James and took him over to a chair. She sat down and laid James across her lap, face down. She tore this diaper off and started spanking his bottom, using quick hard swats with her hand so he didn't have time to adjust between spanks.

James was furious how he was now going to be in trouble for not sucking his toes!

"N--N-NO NO it's not fair!" he cried as she pulled him over her lap.

"Owe ok -ok i'll be good!" he cried as smack after smack landed on his ass.

His bottom was n fire he wanted to impress this hot girl and be a man but now she was spanking him.

To his horror he felt something wet!

Oh know I peed on her she'll never think of me as a man!

He began crying knowing he really was a baby.

"Of course it's not fair. What you did to your baby girls wasn't fair either." Katie said.

Katie continued to spank James for twenty minutes.

"You'll be good for about two days and then you'll start acting up again." Katie said.

When Katie felt James pee on her she gave him a dozen more swats the pushed him off her lap onto the pink blanket. She cleaned him with baby wipes, Then handed him the rattle.

"Show me what a baby you are." Katie ordered.

He took the rattle and began shaking it and he sucked on his toes still crying as that was one of the worst spanking yet. He learned quickly not to get on this girls bad side. He wondered if she treated her boyfriend like that, if she was that controlling with him. He laid there gurgling and cooing acting like a real baby, or at least he hoped!

"Much better baby. I can see your limp baby pee pee. I'm going to get a diaper from the nursery. I want you to keep playing with your rattle while I’m gone. If I come back and your not playing, I am not going to be happy. You want auntie Katie to be happy don't you? Yes you do!" Katie cooed.

She left the playroom and walked out to the living room to talk to Beth and Mandy and her mother.

"Yes  I want you to be happy, ugh I'm normal size." He couldn't help himself. James still had his male ego to deal with. His bottom was on fire so he wasn't going to do much arguing as Katie showed him who was boss. For now he continued shaking his rattle waiting for his hot aunt to return.

"That's right, it's normal size for a baby. All you're ever going to use it for from now on is to go pee pee in your diaper, so it's perfect." Katie said.

Almost an hour later Katie came back to the playroom with a pink diaper. She smiled at James.

"Sorry I took so long. I had to talk to your mommy and nanny. Has baby been having fun? I bet your tired aren't you? I hope you didn't make any messes for me to clean up." Katie cooed.

Katie got down on the floor and unfolded the diaper.

"Keep playing with your rattle until I put your diaper on, baby. You don't need to suck your toes." Katie ordered.

She took James ankles and lifted his legs up to slide the diaper under him.

James wondered if she was right was he never going to be with a girl again! He kept shaking his rattle and it was getting extremely boring he wondered if Katie left. He was tempted to quit playing but his bottom was still stinging from his spanking so he didn't risk it. He smiled when he heard her voice knowing he would be done with this.

'Yeah I'm tired." He said hoping she'd let him quit.

James normally gets nice views of his mommy and nanny he wanted to look at Katie as she diapered him, but he kept playing with his rattle.

Katie smiled as she listened to the rattle while she changed James. When she finished the change Katie gently took the rattle from James and set it aside.

"Come on baby, you deserve a nap." Katie said, helping James to this feet.

Katie took James hand and let him out to the living room.

"Sissy baby tired herself out playing. Now she's going down for a nap. Aren't you baby? Wave bye-bye to everyone." Katie ordered.

Katie patted James diaper and took him to the nursery. 

"This is a really nice nursery, sissy baby. I bet you would make all the other sissy babies jealous." Katie said.

Katie helped James into the crib and tucked his doll Britney next to him. She wound the mobile and started it.

"Go to sleep baby. When you wake up we still have time to play." Katie cooed before living the room.

He stood there as she looked at his nursery. "I don't it how many more people could there be." He whined as he had no idea figuring who else would allow themselves to be treated like this! James just shook his head hating the way Beth trapped him. Laying there as she tucked him in he was ready for his nap.

"No I'm good I don't wanna play anymore." He said thinking he still had a choice.

"Okay, we can watch tv or do something else fun. Go ahead and sleep." Katie ordered.

Katie left the room. They let James sleep for a couple of hours. Katie came back to the nursery and over to the crib. She tickled his foot with her fingernails and ran them up the inside of his thigh to his diaper.

"Wake up, sissy baby. Time to continue our playdate." Katie cooed.

While sleeping James dreamt that he and Katie were boyfriend and girlfriend and they were out at the show and everyone kept pointing and laughing at  him. He couldn't figure out why until he looked and saw the shirt it said she wears the thongs I wear the diapers! He was ready to get upset then he felt his foot being tickled and he woke up when he felt her manicure finger touch the inside of his leg to his diaper he got excited. He spread his legs hoping she'd continue.

"Ok I'm up." He said looking into her pretty green eyes with a big smile on her face.

Katie smiled and checked James diaper, then changed him. She helped him out of the crib.

"Are you hungry baby? Let me get you lunch." Katie said, waking James from the nursery in just his diaper.

He laid there as she changed him embarrassing him as she tore his diaper off teasing him along the way. Once he was changed and she helped him off the changing table he looked at her confused. "What about my clothes!" he hoped she wasn't just going to be in just his diaper he hated it so much as there was nothing to hide the fact that he was in a diaper!

'Yeah but I want some clothes!" he whined  

Katie stopped and took James back into the nursery. She went over to the dresser. She looked through the tee shirts, pulling out a pink one that said 'Mommy's Sissy Princess" and put it on James.

"There you go." Katie said.

She took James out to the kitchen.

"It's too short!" he whined as he looked at it. He rolled his eyes as he read what it said. Damn them why do they make everything so damn babyish and girlish. Before he could say much more Katie took his hand and was lead downstairs.

"I'm not real hungry!" he cried as he was pulled along with his diaper crinkling with every step, he looked just like a toddler.

Katie put James in the high chair and tied a bib around his neck.

"Let's see what there is for you to eat." Katie said.

Katie got a bottle of formula and put it on the high chair tray.

"There you go baby. I'll fix you something to eat." Katie cooed.

Katie opened a couple jars of baby food and sat down next to James.

"Looks like we have chicken and potatoes for our sissy baby. Yum!" Katie said.

Katie opened the jars and started feeding James.

"Gross can't I have some fruit or pudding!" he hated his babyhood but he was getting used to it.. he moved his head if they wanted him to act like a toddler he would. "I don't want that!" he cried kicking his feet in protest. He watched as she dipped the spoon in his baby food loading it up. No Not the stupid baby talk! He screamed in his head.

Katie picked up a napkin and wiped the baby food off of herself. 

"I guess baby isn't hungry, is she?" Katie said.

Katie took James out of the high chair and led him out to the living room.

"Why don't you tell mommy and nanny what you just did, sissy?" Katie asked.