LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"No were not!" he whined he was still a guy and he was attracted to Mandy she was hot and he was just hoping to see something of her maybe he could see her bra. "Owe!" he yelped as she smacked him. They went over to the sandbox.

"Ok what about your bra?" he asked smiling excitedly

"Are you going to do it?" it really didn't matter both girls were smoking hot and under most circumstances guys would die to have the life he's living. James shook his head cause would they want spanking and fed in a highchair and wear and use their diapers.

He looked over at Mandy wondering if she was wearing a thong or g string.

"Ok." he said hoping it was her cause he had a crush on her he did his mommy too but why not breastfeed off too hot girls. If he was going to be a sissy baby he might as well enjoy it. He thought to himself smiling. He built a castle with his bear.

"Yeah." he said turning around answering her

"Ok." he said and he went back to playing.

"Do you think mommy will let me wear my white diaper--oh I guess a sissy would want to wear a pretty pink princess diaper right?"

James was starring to understand how to be a real sissy.

"That's right. Sissy babies love their cute pink princess diapers and love showing them off to everyone, even strangers. That's why mommy and I dress you in such short dresses." Mandy explained.

"Are you going to give mommy a big hug and kiss when she comes down?" Mandy asked.

"Alright. Keep working on your castle." Mandy ordered.

About twenty minutes later Beth came outside with a bottle of formula.

"Is my little sissy baby thirsty?" Beth cooed.

James kept working on the castle and playing with his sissy bear. He was hoping he was doing the right thing he had to admit it was easier to get along like this and accept how they treated him instead of trying to fight them. He turned around when he herd the girl who did this to him in the first place.

"Mommy!" he said running to her

He gave her slobber kisses like he was trained to do and hugs, enjoying the closeness and checking her out.

"I am!" he said excitedly nodding his head

Beth smiled as James came over to her with his diaper on full display under his short dress and gave her kisses and hugs. She took his hand and led him over to a bench. She she down and pulled James into her lap, cuddling him. She held the nipple up to his mouth.

"Drink your bottle all gone for mommy, my little sissy baby." Beth cooed.

James smelt her perfume damn she's sexy he thought to himself as he let her take his hand to feed him his bottle. He looked into her eyes as she made funny faces and cooed at him bopping his nose then she brought the bottle to his lips. He opened accepting it trying to be good for his mommy and his babysitter.

Beth smiled and rocked James and patted his bottom as he drank the formula.

"Do you think she's ready for a playdate?" Beth asked Mandy.

"Absolutely. If it's okay with you I'll set one up for tomorrow afternoon." Mandy answered.

"Okay, go ahead."  Beth replied.

James was content drinking his bottle in rhythm as his mommy rocked him.

He got worried when his mommy and Mandy talked about a play date.

"Wh--wh!" he tried getting up but his mommy wouldn't let him.

Oh no  a play date!" he thought to himself

Would it be a boy a girl or another sissy.

He thought it would be very humiliating if it was a girl and she even decided to bully him even though she's a baby too. Another sissy would be weird then he thought if it was a guy. No matter who it was he knew it would be very embarrassing as they probably wanted to be a baby and he didn't!

When James had finished the bottle Beth sat him up and burped him. 

"There we go. How about we go back inside and you can play with your inside toys?" Beth said.

"By the way, good job on building your castle." Beth added.

Once Beth decide James had enough she didn't ask him she just sat him up and began to burp him. James hated how she cooed at him encouraging him to burp. Finally after a minute or so he did exactly that.

"Sure." he said knowing it really wasn't a question if his mommy wanted him to play that's what he was going to do.

James smiled as she praised him.

"Thank you."

"Ok." he said sitting down hating playing with a real doll house and the worst thing about it is he really had to play or he would get in trouble.

He picked up his Barbie and began playing.

"Today we'll play like were at the mall."  he said to his Barbie

"What do you want to do today Kelli?" he said playing with his Barbie like a good sissy.