LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy smiled as James said he wasn't hungry. She pulled him onto her lap and picked up the bottle. She pressed the bottle against his mouth.

"Come on baby, drink your bottle. That will make your mommy and me happy." Mandy cooed.

"I don't think we'll ever be tired, baby. You are always going to be your mommy's sissy baby." Mandy said.

"Please I'm not hungry!" he cried as she pulled him over to the chair he knew there was no point fighting it but the biggest thing was he hated it but loved it! He hated himself cause he should never enjoy laying in a girls lap being fed a bottle, but he enjoyed being close to him and most of the time they'd tease and ask him if baby wants some feel good time. They'd coo at him and they would make him talk babyish and beg for it. Feel good time was when they would rub his diaper as that and humping his teddy bear were the only kind of adult fun he could enjoy. James laid there drinking the bottle waiting to hear the magic words.

"I am." James said smiling hoping she'd take care of his male needs as he was a man after all being treated like a baby!   His feelings and urges don't go away and of course the girls made it harder on him teasing him all the time flaunting their sexuality in front of him all the time.  He continued drinking hoping she would give him a look. at her bra.

Mandy quickly rubbed the front of James diaper giving him a quick squeeze.

"I'm going to talk to your mommy about starting hormone treatments. It will help you be more girlish and not get excited so easy." Mandy cooed.

Mandy wiggled the bottle in James mouth.

James felt good for just a second.

"No no please I'll be a sissy however you want me to be b--but pl--please no hormones treatment!" he begged

He tried to push the bottle away worried about making him into a real girl that would be the worse thing possible!

"Um ok." James said not liking it one bit but little did he realize it just yet he was now going to be a sissy and that was that! Mandy had the leverage and she now knew for a fact how to control James. He sat there hating this but glad she wasn't going to turn him into a real girl or that's what he hoped.

"You're not going to do the hormones thing right!?"

He wet his diaper out of fear he was so scared and worried he didn't want to be turned into a real girl!

"If you're a good little sissy baby you don't have to worry. If not we can change your real name to Jamey and give you the hormone treatments." Mandy said.

Mandy picked James up and checked his diaper before carrying him to her bedroom to get the nail polish.

"Why don't you pick out what color we use today sissy? Make it a pretty one." Mandy said, showing James all the nail polish.

"I'll be good!" he said nervously absolutely terrified that Mandy might follow through with her threats.

James sat on her bed if he was a real man he'd be excited with what is to come next thinking about making love to this beautiful sexy girl, but he was on her bed in a wet diaper. He couldn't help but look around and he saw her bras and panties that were just left out in the open. Maybe she just did laundry he thought to himself.

He looked at the blue, red, green and pink ones.

The sissy baby already knew which one she wanted him to pick.

"I'll pick this one." he said pointing at the pink bottle.

"Nice choice. Perfect for a little sissy baby like you, isn't it? How about we do two colors? I'll pick the second color. We'll alternate fingers." Mandy said.

Mandy picked up the pink nail polish and the red one.

"Alright baby, off the bed. I don't want my sheets smelling like pissy diapers. Let's go out to the living room." Mandy said, picking James up.

"Alright, I'll change you." Mandy said.

Mandy laid James down on the living room floor and took off his diaper. She cleaned him with baby wipes, then stood up.

"I'll go get a diaper and be right back," Mandy said.

"Ok." he said as she laid him down. He heard the taoes of his diaper being pulled apart the cold air hit his body. He flinched as he felt the cold wet one as it touched his body. James tried to do his best to pretend he was somewhere else!

"Please hurry it's kinda cold."

Mandy returned about a minute later with a new diaper and a dress for James to wear. She got down and taped the new diaper and helped James sit up.

"I thought after I do your nails I would put a dress on you so you could look like a princess. How does that sound? Would you like me to paint dolly's nails too?" Mandy asked as she shook the nail polish.

James looked up when he herd her voice. She was so giddy like she was enjoying all this. He looked at the dress

"Ok I guess no don't paint his nails!" he was getting mad as she was calling Ben the bear a girl too!

He looked and she was holding a doll with a white diaper on it was a boy doll, oh know she's going to make him a sissy too! He thought to himself.

"Can I wear a white diaper too?"

"No. Your a sissy baby who only wears a white diaper at night so she can dream about being a baby boy." Mandy said.

Mandy sat down in front of James.

"Okay, let's see your hands." Mandy ordered, taking James right hand and started to paint his nails.

"B--but mommy said she might let me wear white diapers during the day too!" He hated how she was right almost in a weird way they were teasing him. Letting him wear a white diaper at night so he would dream about being a baby boy! None of it mattered cause no one would see it and he'd be asleep most of the time. Everyone would see his pink diaper and when he got changed they would see his baby pee pee and know he was a sissy baby.

James didn't give her his hand right away so she snatched it.

"Owe! He whined just like a sissy.

She held his hand tight painting his nails, he knew she was determined to make him pretty.

"No I don't wanna sing!" he whines as he watched her start painting his nails.

"Why are you doing this I know I'm a baby but why can't I be a baby boy I'll be real good I won't fight it." he figured that was the best thing he had to offer.

"Come on baby, I want to hear you sing. You don't want me to tell mommy you were being bad, do you? Sing Twinkle, Twinkle little star for me." Mandy ordered.

"Now see? This is just the attitude that is keeping you in dresses and pink diapers. You need to accept being a sissy or you'll never be a baby boy." Mandy said.

"No but I hate signing I don't have a good voice." he whined as he was acting more and more like a sissy then a boy.

"Wait you mean if I accept I'm a sissy then I'll be a baby boy again?" he asked excitedly but still kinda confused.

"I bet it's super cute. Come on, sing for nanny." Mandy said. "Now."

"That's up to your mommy, baby. I think it has to be a real acceptance of being a baby sissy, and not just an act. She will know the difference." Mandy said.

She finished painting James fingernails and started blowing on them.

James was mad as Mandy gave him that tone of voice that he knew she meant business.

"I'm a little tea pot." he continued signing the song and humiliating himself some more.

Once she was done with his nails he had to sit there while she blew on him.

"Ok fine how do I convince her or how do I accept that I'm a sissy baby?"

James thought maybe this would be the road that lead him to being a baby boy again.

"Good job! Keep practicing, baby. Later when we see for mommy again you can sing for her." Mandy ordered.

"You're always complaining about us putting dresses on you and you complained about me painting your nails today. Sissy's lives wearing dresses and anything pink or purple. They love having their nails painted. They want to play with dolls and other girly toys." Mandy explained.