LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James sat there making sure his dress was down covering up his diaper. He watched as Mandy got things ready. Damn she was looking really sexy today. He thought to himself.

"I guess." he said not looking forward to any of this!

The baby was relived to get in the stroller figuring he could hide from everyone.

"Wh--what no that's not fair I can be out of diapers too!" he whined as it really made him mad that his doll was now out of diapers and he was still in his!

"Judging on how your mommy found baby's diaper this morning, I highly doubt that." Mandy said. 

Mandy tucked dolly in with James, then opened the  front door. She carefully pushed the stroller outside. There were people standing outside a few houses down the street. 

"What a beautiful morning, sissy!" Mandy cooed, starting down the sidewalk. 

"What did she tell you!" he said embarrassed at how they talk about him and how he uses his diapers.

James slinked down in the stroller clutching his dolly.

He just hoped his dress didn't get messed up and show his pink diaper off.

"She didn't have to tell me anything. You're in a dry, clean diaper, so I know she needed to change your wet and most likely messy diaper," Mandy answered. 

As Mandy pushed the stroller down the street, she came to a stop at a couple of women who were standing near the sidewalk. 

"Hello Mandy! Who's this little cutie?" One of the women asked.

"Hello Amanda and Patty. This is Beth's little sissy baby, Jamey. I'm his nanny." Mandy said. 

"Jamey? That's a cute name for a sissy baby. Is she wearing diapers?" Patty asked. 

Mandy reached in the stroller and pulled the dress out of the way, showing the women James diaper. 

"He loves that he has pink diapers. Don't you, Jamey?" Mandy asked. 

"Whatever." he said angrily never realizing that they probably talk about him when he's sleeping.

James blushed bright red as the girls fawned over him.

"Hey wh--no!" he squealed trying to stop them from seeing his diaper.

He didn't have makeup on today but his checks were still bright red with embarrassment.

"Shut up no I don't I want my white ones!" without even realizing it he accepted his baby status.

"You'll have to forgive Jamey. He's always disagreeable. If I say the sky is blue, he would say it's pink, since that's his favorite color." Mandy said.

"Well he's adorable. I wish I had a big baby like Jamey to take care of." Patty said.

"I'll look in the chat rooms baby used to visit and see if there's anyone available." Mandy said. 

Mandy tucked James dress around him, making sure the diaper stayed visible.

"I better get going. Jamey wants to visit his big sister." Mandy said.

James was so mad as the girls just talked about him like he wasn't there or like he was a real baby and couldn't understand what they were saying.

"No I don't pull my dress down!" he cried as he was strapped in he was unable to fix it.

They continued going down the block with his pink diaper on display to whoever may see it.

Mandy pushed the stroller past other women who smiled when they saw James. Mandy kept going until they reached Kelli's house. 

"Guess who lives here baby." Mandy cooed as she knocked on the door. 

Kelli answered the door wearing just her bra and panties. 

"Thanks for bringing baby over. I wanted to show her how I fixed this place up. Come on in." Kelli said. 

Mandy parked the stroller outside and got James out. She took his hand and led him into the house. 

"Put some clothes on you girls just love teasing me knowing there's nothing I can do!" he cried as she stood there in a pink bra and matching panties.

James hated  his these girls tortured them. Sure most guys would love seeing these hot girls in only their underwear but not if you're diapered and treated like a baby!

"Why are we here?" he said looking around.

"It's my house and I'll wear what I want. Besides baby's shouldn't care what someone else is wearing." Kelli said. 

"You're here because I want to show you my house." Kelli added. 

Kelli took James hand and walked him over to the corner. There was a pink playpen with several baby toys inn it. 

"Isn't it pretty baby? Pink is your favorite color, right?" Kelli asked. 

"I'm a boy and you girls know you just like teasing me!" he whined imaging what he'd like to do with her, but he knew that was what real men would do not him!

He waddled along as she lead him to the living room, and he saw the pink playpen obviously meant for a baby girl.

"No I hate pink is that why you're wearing pink bra and panties!"

"Well you better get used to pink, baby. It's your life now." Kelli said. 

Kelli led James back down the hall to the bedrooms. She opened one of the doors to a fully outfitted baby girl nursery.

"What do you think, Jamey? It's perfect, isn't it?" Kelli cooed. 

Kelli laughed. 

"No baby. You're not going to be an uncle. This is your room when I babysit you here. Why don't you take a closer look." Kelli said. 

Kelli led him over to the crib. There was a mobile with fairies, lots of stuffed toys and a pink pillow with ruffles that said 'Jamey' on it. 

"No this isn't my room everything is for a baby girl!" he cried as he looked at everything.

He was so mad that his hot step sister did this is she really was taking off on this sissy stuff more then Mandy and his mommy even changing his name to a girls name!

"I--I don't want you babysitting me!" he yelled

"That's too bad, because that's what's going to happen. Isn't it nanny?" Kelli asked. 

"That's right. You're staying here the rest of the day while you're mommy and I have some alone time. If we're not back by baby's bedtime, he can spend the night." Mandy said. 

Mandy came over and gave James a kiss. 

"Be a good sissy for your sissy. You don't want spanks when you get home, do you?" Mandy said. 

Mandy left the house and Kelli smiled at James. 

"Looks like it's just you and me, Jamey. Let's check your diaper." Kelli cooed.

Kelli pulled James dress over his head, leaving him in just his diaper. 

"Ha ha you're funny!" he was really mad that he had no choice in anything.

"No b--but I-I don't wanna stay here."

He watched as she left ready to cry.

"I'm fine!" he squealed as he didn't want her checking him.

He stood there with his dress over his head unable to see.

"Hey I want my dress back on!" he stomped his foot feeling naked standing there in just his pink diaper.

"Baby doesn't need her dress on when she's at sissy's house. I'll find you something to wear." Kelli said as she checked his diaper. 

"Baby is damp but she doesn't need a change. Crawl out to the living room and wait for me by your playpen. I'll find you something else to wear." Kelli ordered.

James noticed his little sister kept referring him as a girl but he didn't wanna argue encouraging her to do it more and she might spank him.

"Ok." he said getting down on his hands and knees crawling where she told him too.

Kelli came out to the living room wearing a tee shirt that said 'I'm the big sister' on it and a pair of shorts. She was carrying a tee shirt that said 'Baby sister'. She came over to James and slipped the tee shirt over his head and pulled it down. 

"There we go. Now lets put you in the playpen. My friends should be over soon." Kelli said. 

Kelli helped James in the playpen, and put his doll in with him. 

"What are you doing?" he asked as he saw her wearing a white t shirt that read big sister on it, she had it tied showing off her belly button piercing.

He stood there happy to have a shirt on covering his diaper until he read it.

"Baby sister!" he said angrily

"Your friends what are you talking about!"