LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James wasn't closing his eyes he wasn't tired.

He blushes bright red as he watches the both of them going through bras and panties.

Then he cringes as Kelli picks out some make up for her and she smiled at Beth and said I'll get this nice pink one for my baby sister.

James wanted to yell but that would only bring attention and then they'd know he was awake!

Baby, tell Kelli thank you for getting you make up in your favorite color." Beth ordered. 

"Does baby have a bathing suit? With the summer coming up,  sissy needs a cute little bathing suit when I take him to the beach or pool." Kelli said. 

"Not yet." Beth answered. 

Beth gave James several swats on his diapered bottom. 

"Tell Kelli thank you, unless you want another trip to the bathroom." Beth ordered.

"Of course you like swimming! All babies do. I can't wait to see you paddling around the water in your floaties and cute little bathing suit." Kelli said. 

Kelli pushed the stroller through the mall until they found a girl's clothing store and went inside. They found the bathing suits and started looking at them. She held up a pink two piece swimsuit that had a ruffled skirt on it. 

"I think this one is perfect. Don't you baby?" Kelli cooed. 

"Then I guess it is perfect!" Kelli giggled. 

"We'll have to plan a pool day really soon. I know baby can't wait to show off his new bathing suit." Beth said. 

They paid for the bathing suit and left the mall. 

"I think I better take baby home. He probably misses dolly, and it's past time for his nap." Beth said. 

"Oh? Does baby have a dolly?" Kelli asked. 

"Yes he does. He wants to show you dolly when we get to the house, don't you baby?" Beth cooed. 

"Well you are going to show her, baby. I  sure you would rather do that than get a spanking." Beth said. 

Beth drove home and took James into the house. She patted his bottom after setting him on the floor. 

"Okay, we are going to look for dolly. Do you remember where you had her last? Is she in baby's crib or is she in your playpen?" Beth asked. 

Kelli giggled. 

"I bet I can find her first, baby." Kelli said. 

"Fine." he said sulking as he didn't want a spanking.

James shrugged his shoulders as he wasn't sure where she was.

He hated how his mommy talked about his crib and playpen right in front of Kelli!

"Go ahead." he said not wanting to play their game.

Kelli walked back to the nursery and smiled. The room was done in pink and smelled like a nursery. She looked around the room for a doll, but didn't see one. Kelli came back to the living room. 

"I love what your mommy has done to your room, baby. I think it suits you. What did your mommy lie about?" Kelli asked James.

"No it doesn't I hate it I'm not a baby and you know it!" he said sounding exactly like the baby he says he isn't.

"What does it matter you think this is all fine!" he said almost laying on his back and kicking his feet in a classic toddler temper tantrum.

Kelli listened to James and smiled as he threw his tantrum. 

"Uh-oh, I think it's past somebody's naptime. But I think someone needs a diaper change and a bottle first." Kelli cooed. 

Beth walked into the room carrying the doll. 

"Look who I found, sissy. Why don't you show Kelli dolly?" Beth ordered, handing the doll to James. 

"Why would I need a bottle and a diaper change? I'm nor the one standing here in a soiled diaper," Kelli laughed. 

Beth frowned at James. 

"Kelli would you mind taking baby to the nursery and changing his diaper? Feel free to give him a spanking for being naughty. I'll go fix baby a bottle. Baby, you better be good for Kelli, or you'll get another spanking from mommy." Beth warned. 

"Come on baby. I'll take care of your dirty diaper and your naughty attitude." Kelli said, taking James hand and leading him to the nursery. 

"Cause you're a brat and you know it!" James snapped at her.

James was worried now that his little sister was not only going to change him but also was free to spank him.

"No mommy you can't--you-ca--can't let her change me!" he cried out

The baby was infuriated as his little sister took his hand leading him to his baby girl nursery.

Beth didn't say anything as she went to the kitchen to warm a bottle of formula. 

Kelli pulled James to the nursery and then took his dress off of him and hung it up. 

"I always knew you were a sissy." Kelli smirked. 

Kelli helped James onto the changing table and strapped him down.

"Alright let's change the stinky wittle baby. If your a good baby for your big sissy, maybe I won't spank your wittle bottom." Kelli cooed.