LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Beth smiled as James crawled over to the blanket and started playing with his dolly. He seemed to be coming along nicely except for a few glitches like "accidentally" touching her breast. She wished she could breast feed james sometime in the future, but that seemed like a long way off. For now she was going to step it up a notch. Beth found a company that made makeup for toddlers that accentuated their natural looks, including lipstick and false eye lashes. As she typed on the keyboard she smiled at James, blowing him a kiss.

"Can't a Mommy blow her baby a kiss? I guess I'll just have to be emotionless for m my baby. Is that what you want?" Beth asked.

Mandy came in the room with a baby bottle and gave it to James. 

"Time for another bottle, baby. We have to make sure to keep those cute little diapers wet, don't we?" Mandy cooed.

Beth shook her head.

"Baby, first you would have to be a man. Don't forget, I've seen your tiny pee-pee. You don't even qualify to be a toddler. I've seen bigger pee-pees on actual babies. The only thing yours is good for us to get your diaper wet for mommy."  Beth said with a laugh.

Mandy knelt down and put the nipple against James mouth.

"Drink, baby, drink.fill that cute little diaper up for mommy and nanny." Mandy cooed.

James felt less then a inch tall as Beth totally humiliated him, he felt just like a baby as she kept calling his manhood a pee pee. He couldn't think of anything to say. His eyes began to water he was a man not a baby and damn sure not a sissy baby! His mind was screaming that but everything else said he was indeed a baby and a sissy baby.

The sissy baby looked at Mandy who was wearing some black yoga pants with a orange shirt and he could see her whit bra strap her hair was short and curly! She was so sexy but he knew he'd never be able to touch her or make her happy. He wasn't a man.

He opened accepting the bottle from her.

Mandy smiled as James started drinking from the bottle. 

"What are good baby! After you finish your bottle,  I'll put you in the playpen for awhile. Okay baby?" Mandy said.

Mandy cuddled with James as he drank his bottle.

James just nodded and continued drinking. He smelt Mandy's perfume it was so sweet and sexy he just wanted to touch her as he did his mommy but he knew he was no longer a man in their eyes. He was so frustrated and so confused. After a few minutes he finished his bottle.

"All done."

"That's a good baby. Let's put you on your playpen. While you're playing with your dolly and other toys, you can fill your diaper.  That's something you're good at, isn't it baby?" Mandy cooed. 

Mandy took James over to the playpen and helped him climb in.

James hated it but she was right he was good at wetting and messing his diaper, he figured his life wasn't much different then a real toddlers. The thing with them he figured is they don't know any better like he does and they never had freedom like he has. Now this baby life was being forced on him.

"Yes." he said as he got in his baby jail surrounded by all the girly baby toys.

Mandy kissed James forehead as he got in the playpen.

"Make sure and take good care of dolly. I don't think she's been changed for awhile. Make sure she knows you love her. You do love dolly, don't you?" Mandy asked.

"I will." he said sitting down. He grabbed dolly checking her.

"No I guess not." he grabbed a new diaper this part was so humiliating it was almost like they were teasing him from the time that he used to be the daddy. Now he was reduced to changing a dolls diaper and it was a sissy thing to be doing. Oh how he hated this part.

"Yes I love her." he said in his best sissy voice excitedly hoping to make them happy then maybe he could get his boy clothes back.

"Ok." he said.

He was getting mad at how Mandy was just playing with him humiliating him over and over, but he knew there was nothing he could do! He was at her mercy if he acted up she could spank him not change him or even feed him.

"I love you dolly!" he said kissing and hugging his dolly.

Mandy smiled as James did as she told him.

"Alright, play with your toys, baby. Nanny will sit on the couch and watch TV and make sure baby stays out of trouble." 

Mandy sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

Mandy thought for a minute and came over to the playpen.

"Okay baby. Get dolly and we'll watch tv." Mandy said.

Mandy helped James out of the playpen and took him over to the couch. She helped hIm onto the couch and put a pacifier in his mouth. Mandy turned on the TV and changed the channel to Sofia the First.

"Look baby! Your favorite show is on! She has pretty dresses, doesn't she? But I know someone who wears even prettier dresses. Can you tell me who that is?" Mandy cooed.

"Really ok!" he said surprised she was being nice to him. Sure he didn't want to take the doll with him but it was getting him out of the playpen. He grabbed his doll and took her hand as she helped him out.

James sat there opening his mouth as she teased his lips with a pink pacifier.

He sat there watching TV.

"Um I do." he said sulking as he couldn't figure out what she got out of teasing him. He was infuriated.

"Do you think I can have my boy clothes back tomorrow." he asked meekly

"That's right, baby! Your dresses are prettier than hers, and you get to wear then every day!" Mandy cooed. 

"Sorry, but sissy babies only wear pretty dresses and frilly rompers and onesie that their mommy and nanny pick out for them. Maybe someday in the future your mommy will decide to let you wear big boy clothes again, but not tomorrow, the next day or even next week. I can tell your still not happy being our little sissy, and until we think you're genuinely happy being a sissy, you won't be seeing boys clothes, much less wearing them." Mandy informed.

James listened pouting as Mandy told him how things were then he had an idea! She said until they think I'm happy being their sissy then I'll get my boys clothes back. All I have to do is fool them. He thought to himself.

"No I do love being your sissy!" he said clapping like a sissy would and squealing trying his best to sound like a sissy!

Mandy raised her eyebrow.

"Really sissy? That act wouldn't convince anyone. I'll know when our sissy accepts his new life,  pretty dresses,  pretty nails,  pretty hairstyles and everything else that goes along with being a sissy baby.  You don't even play with dolly unless I tell you to. A real sissy would spend hours every day playing with their dolly,  changing her diaper and clothes,  brushing her hair and make her the prettiest dolly in the whole world." Mandy said. 

"The day I see you genuinely being a sissy baby and loving it,  is the day I'll talk to your mommy about letting you have some of your boy clothes back,." Mandy promised. 

James knew what he had to do he figured he could act like the best sissy for a day or two then he would get his boy clothes back.

"No no please I really do will you please paint my nails and fix my hair pretty like yours and spray some perfume on me!" he couldn't believe he was saying all that but he had to convince her and hope his mommy believed him as well. This was his final shot and he knew if he lost he'd be a forever sissy baby!

Mandy smiled. She could tell James was still faking it,  but decided to go along for now. 

"How about I take you to the salon and have your nails and hair done professionally? You can take dolly and we'll spend the day pampering you and dolly? I know just the place, and we can get right in, no need to wait.  I'm so excited!" Mandy gushed.