LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James was eating his breakfast being good and opening his mouth as his pretty mommy fed him. He would prefer biscuits and gravy or eggs and assuage but he was getting used to his baby cereal and bottles in his new baby life. Everything was going good until Mandy said something about him being bad!

The baby turned hot burning up as his mommy looked at him sternly

James figured he could just lie.

"I--I have no idea what she's talking about!" he said doing his best to convince her.

He tried to glare at Mandy but she was ready as she gave him that look.

"What!" he said swinging his legs back in forth in his high chair nervously

Beth looked at Mandy.

"Let's just say he must have been thinking about his girlfriend and got a little excited." Mandy said.

Beth frowned at James.

"Maybe we should make it so you don't get so excited." Beth said.

Beth went back to feeding James.

"Well babies don't do that in their diapers, baby. If it happens again, we'll have to punish you." Beth said.

"For now, you can wear mittens to bed. Now open wide for mommy." Beth cooed.

Beth scooped up more baby cereal and brought it to James mouth.

Beth finished feeding James and gave him his bottle.

"It doesn't look like you're a man to me, baby. We could take those little "man" parts and turn you into our little princess." Mandy said with a grin, making snipping motions with her fingers.

James rolled his eyes of course he knew how but he hated it, but at times he would act stubborn he figured if they were determined to treat him like a baby he would act like one. For instance now when he just played dumb or the one time he wrote on the walls with crayons.  There were so many other times where he'd be the baby and that meant doing thing they didn't like!

When breakfast was over, Beth got James out of the high chair and took him to the nursery.

"Let's get you changed and find a cure outfit for you to wear." Beth cooed.

She undressed James and put him on the changing table. She father's him down and took off his diaper before starting to clean him.

"You are spending the day at home and watching tv or playing with your toys." Beth said.

Beth changed James into a clean diaper and then went to the dresser. She took out a pink romper with ruffles across the bottom. The romper had a Disney princess on the front.

"Here we go. Isn't this adorable," Beth cooed.

Beth dressed James in the romper and fixed his hair back with a matching pink ribbon. Beth attached a pacifier to the front of the romper and slipped it in his mouth.

James nodded as he was happy about not leaving the house.  Once she had him changed he watched as she showed him what she was dressing him in. Then he uttered the words he thought he'd never say..

"Can I just wear my diaper?" he figured that would be better then the sissy outfit.

He sat there as she fixed his hair. He hated it!

The sissy baby was grateful that she didn't put make up on him or talk about the waitress.

He sucked on the pink pacifier as she put things away in the nursery.

"That's silly, baby. You need to wear now than a diaper. If you want to wear just your diaper, maybe I'll let you after your nap later." Beth said.

After cleaning the nursery some, Beth took James out to the living room and put him in his playpen.

"Okay now practice being a sissy. Play with dolly and your other sissy toys." Beth said.

James frowned of course he didn't want to wear a diaper at all but it was better then the sissy clothes but his mommy and his nanny were always a step ahead of him it seemed!

He went downstairs still sucking his pacifier and got in his playpen

"Ok." he said sitting down grabbing his dolly.

"No, James was the previous owner of this house. Now mommy owns the house and you're sissy." Mandy said with a smile.

Mandy went to the kitchen and brought back a bottle of formula.

"Who's a thirsty baby then?"  Mandy cooed.