LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Um ok." James said feeling better cause he was sure after his bottle and baby food meal he would be ready to mess and wet his diaper.

He didn't like the idea but he was at least happy they wasn't going to embarrass him by making him use his diaper in front of the young hot waitress.

The waitress returned with the bottle and handed it to James.

"Here you go, little one. That's a very pretty dress you have on, baby." The waitress cooed.

"We wanted him to wear dress pants and a nice shirt, but baby threw a tantrum until we let him wear the dress. Isn't that right, baby?" Beth said.

James took the bottle turning red as the waitress baby talked him even commenting on the dress. He wanted her to go away.

He almost spit his milk out as he realized his mommy was going to tease him!

That bitch! He thought as she was going to make him say it was his idea to wear the dress.

"Yes." he said burning up.

"Aw, that's okay baby. It's a very pretty dress." The waitress cooed.

She turned and looked at Beth and Mandy.

"Your food will be ready in a few minutes. Would you like me to warm his baby food?" The waitress asked.

"No thank you. He prefers his food at room temperature." Beth said.

"Alright. I'll be back shortly."

The waitress left and Beth smiled aft James.

"I think someone has a girlfriend." Beth giggled.

James blushed like a little girl as the waitress carried on about his dress.

He was glad when she finally left.

"Whatever no one's going to take me seriously dressed up like a baby and a sissy baby at that!"

He hated when they teased him about stuff like that getting himself all worked up now he was turned on wondering what color bra's and panties these hot girls were wearing. He fantasized about all three of them being strapped down to their lingerie and wanting him, but his fantasy turned bad as all they did was tease him and all they wanted to do was change him and baby him!

So much for that he thought!

"I think there are girls out there who would love to have a sissy baby for a boyfriend. Who knows? Maybe someday mommy will let one of them take you home with them to live. Wouldn't that be nice?" Beth cooed.

Beth and Mandy started drinking and talking between themselves, leaving James to his bottle.

"Maybe, depending on how you behave. If you start being naughty, we'll go for a little walk around the area. Maybe I'll let your waitress girlfriend push you in your stroller." Beth said.

Judy then the waitress returned with Beth and Mandy's food and set it on the table. She turned and winked at James before leaving.

"Shea's not my girlfriend and she's younger then me ju--just let me go and I won't say anything!" he said stuttering nervously

James blushed as he saw her wink at him, he paid close attention to her ass and the skirt she was wearing swaying back and forth as she walked.

"Hmm does she like me no way how could any girl like me dressed like a sissy baby girl in a high chair! He thought to himself quickly dismissing the silly idea.

Beth turned the label on the jar so that James could see she was feeding him strained beef.

"I also have strained peas and strained apples, baby. Doesn't that sound delicious? Remember if you eat all your food, you can have a bite of mommy's dinner." Beth cooed.

"B--but its nasty!" he said starting to kick his feet and pound his fists on the high chair tray. He looked just like a big baby girl throwing a tantrum.

He didn't even realize that the hot waitress he had a crush on was watching the whole thing with a big smile on her pretty face..

"It's not nasty, it just doesn't have anything like salt or pepper or any other flavoring. Babies need bland food. It doesn't taste that bad, see?" Beth said, slipping the spoon in her mouth and tasting it.

Beth smiled and dipped the spoon in the jar again and brought it to James mouth.

"Your turn. Unless you want a bare bottom spanking in front of your cute girlfriend watching us." Beth said.

He immediately quit his tantrum when she mentioned the spanking and his girlfriend watching.

"She's not my girlfriend!" the more she said that teasing him the more he undressed her with his eyes letting his imagination run wild!

Maybe she does like me. He thought to himself and he imagined what he would do to her. He would show her what a man he is!

James smiled at the thought and he opened his mouth letting his mommy feed him.

"You mean you were a man, in another lifetime. Now your just mommy's little sissy baby, prancing around in his pretty dresses." Beth smirked.

Beth finished the first jar of baby food and opened the peas.

"You're doing really good baby. Only two more hard to go. Mommy is proud of you." Beth cooed, slipping a spoonful of peas in James mouth.

James was relieved as he herd the clanking of the spoon as his mommy moved the spoon around the sides getting the final remains of the nasty beef. He knew that was gone then he watched as she opened the other jar of baby food which was the peas.

He frowned as he saw the green goop..

"Please mommy can I--I have something else!" he whined then he saw the pretty waitress smiling at him.

• 2 weeks later...

(Guess I'll just post what I last remember)

The waitress smiled as James came near to her.

"It was a pleasure having you tonight, sweetheart. Here's something to remember your visit."

The waitress put a pink tiara on James head.

"Say thank you, baby." Beth ordered.

(Ok yeah I was trying to figure out what to do on another role play...  What happened)

James hadn't noticed until now that the hot waitress was taller then him. He stood there checking her out as she had something in her hand.

He watched in horror as she put a princess crown on his head.

The sissy blushed bright red looking at his mommy and his nanny.

"Wh--what you can't be serious!" he cried

Looking at all three females he knew he'd lose and better do as he was told.

"Th--thank you." he said stuttering almost in tears