LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy just smiled, ignoring James whines. She painted his toes the same as his fingernails and blew on them. After they were dry, Mandy helped James to his feet.

"Let's go show mommy how cute you look." Mand took James hand and led him to go find Beth.

James was surprised when she helped him up, feeling the cool air hit his legs as he still wasn't used to wearing a dress. He was a little happy that she didn't put make up on him, so when she wanted to show him to his mommy he figured this would soon be over.

"Ok."

Mandy led James back to where Beth was working.

"You're baby wants to show his mommy how adorable he looks." Mandy said, patting James on the bottom.

Beth tuned and looked at James, smiling.

"Aw, you're the cutest little sissy any mommy could want. Come here and give mommy a hug." Beth cooed, holding out her hands.

James hated to admit but he was getting more and more used to being called and dressed like a sissy, the spanking must be helping. He thought to himself as they were breaking his will. As he had done to a few of his baby girls now it was being done to him. He blushed as his mommy fawned over him, but he hugged her like she told him too.

Beth smiled and continued to watch tv. Finally the show was over and she turned off the tv. Beth walked over to where James was playing and picked him up. She flipped up his dress and put her finger in his diaper to check out.

"Baby is still clean and dry. How about we go out for dinner to a nice restaurant. Would you like that baby? Maybe we can ask nanny to come too."

James hated it when they just stuck their hand up his dress or down his dress it made him feel like such a girl! He frowned how Cheerey his mommy was about his diaper being dry.

"No I don't wanna go just wanna stay home!" he cried

He knew if they got him outside dressed as he was they'd just embarrass him!

"Sure you do. It must be awful to be cooped up in this house all the time, nothing to do but eat, take naps, play with your baby toys and pee and poop in your diaper. I know I would get bored really fast. Now go find Nanny and ask her nicely to come to the restaurant with us, baby."

Beth gave

"Yeah it does suck you should try it sometime!" he said as he hated how she reminded him of everything and how she had all the control over him. When he imagined her crawling at his feet in a wet and messy diaper or him bouncing her on his knee! She suckered him and he would never forget it. James dutifully did as he was told.

He walked down the stairs as his pigtails bounced and his dress bounced up and down.

"Mommy wants to know if you wanna go with us to eat?"

"I'm sure the baby girls you had would have told you the same thing." Beth said.

Mandy saw James coming downstairs and smiled at him.

"I would love to come, baby. Did your mommy give you permission to walk by yourself just now?" Mandy asked.

Jams had nothing to say to Beth, he knew she like always she would win the argument. When she turned her back he walked down the stairs. Mandy was on the couch painting her toes, she had nice tan silky smooth long legs that he would love to have wrapped around his neck.

He stood there as she asked him the question. He thought about lying but all she had to do was ask his mommy and he would get in more trouble for not telling the truth!

"Um no I forgot." he said hoping she would leave it at that.

Mandy shook her head as James told her he forgot.

"At least you didn't try to lie and say mommy gave you permission. What are we going to do with you, baby? I don't want to buy you special baby shoes that hurt your feet and make it impossible to stand up, much less walk in them. I'm sure you don't want that either, so make more of an effort. Okay? If I see you walking when you should be crawling, I will get those shoes." Mandy promised.

"I'm almost finished here. Come sit next to me and keep me company." Mandy cooed, patting the couch next to her.

Mandy smiled as James crawled over to the couch. She watched as he climbed up on the couch, pulling his dress up, showing off his diaper.

"See? was that so hard? Your nails are already painted so you don't need to worry that I will do that right now. I have an idea. While I finish up here, why don't you sing to me? I bet you have a pretty voice. Why don't you start with Twinkle, Twinkle little star and then we'll pick something else for you to sing. I want you to sing nice and loud, baby. If you aren't singing loud enough, nanny will stop you and you will have to start over until nanny is happy with how you are singing." Mandy said, blowing on her nails.

Mandy sighed.

"Now baby, nanny asked you to sing for her. You should want to keep nanny happy. What's the matter, don't you know the words? Do you need nanny to tell you what they are? Come on baby, start singing. Twinkle, Twinkle, little star. Come on, you can do it baby." Mandy cooed.

James knew if he protested much more she would spank him. He let her start she was so pretty even if she was treating him like a sissy baby. After a few minutes with her encouragement he put his lips together and he began singing.

"Twinkle twinkle little star."

Mandy listened to James and smiled. She clapped when he was finished. Beth came out to the living room.

"Was that my baby singing Twinkle, twinkle little star?" That was adorable." Beth said, coming over and giving James a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes it was. He was just going to sing "I'm a little teapot" and do the motions for it. Weren't you baby?" Mandy said, giving James a stare.

James blushed as his mommy kissed him and praised him. He stood there as the girls talked. James thought since they wanted something from him maybe he could get his way.

"Fine I'll sing if you take this stupid dress off."

"I'll do the motions and everything." he said excitedly thinking he might get his way

"Aw, that's adorable. Baby wants to teapot in just his diaper and shoes and socks. Alright baby, let's see it. I give you permission to walk over to the middle of the room and do I'm a little teapot."

Mandy tugged his dress off, leaving him in just his diaper. She smiled at him and waited, as did Beth.