LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James just nodded as Mandy scolded him. He wondered if she enjoyed being in control he was sure Beth got turned on by being in control of him but he hadn't figured out of Mandy did or not.

"Yes." he said as the playing had taken it's toll on him.

Mandy stopped the stroller and opened the diaper bag. She took out a baby bottle with juice in it and removed the pacifier from James mouth. Slipping the nipple of the bottle in his mouth instead.

"No no please not here!" he cried as he could tell he pushed it too far. He felt his diaper come down and then she began spanking him he kicked his feet and cried as she scolded him.

"Ok ok I'm sorry!" he said crying

"No you're not sorry. The only thing you are sorry about right now is that you are getting spanked in public."

Mandy spanked James some more and pulled his diaper up. She set James back in the stroller and fastened him in.

"I mean it baby. You need to talk like a toddler, not an adult."

James continued to cry as this was very humiliating he was sure other people could hear them. He was glad when it was over as she put him back in the stroller. What the hell he thought to himself. Now she wants me to talk like a baby too!

Mandy pushed the stroller home and took it inside with James still in it. She helped James out of the stroller and made him get down on his hands and knees, patting his already sore bottom.

Beth came out of her office and saw James crawling around calling for her.

"Here I am baby. Did you want to tell mommy something?" Beth cooed, coming over to James. Mandy was right behind James and waited for him to tell Beth about playing.

"'Nana and baby pwaed we slide and we's swing." he said in his best baby talk despising it all but he didn't want Mandy to spank him. He wondered if Mandy was going to tell her about his comments about her getting turned on by the control she had.

"Yes baby played on the slide and the swing, and baby went on the rocking horse, didn't he? And mothers told us how cute he looked, didn't they?" Mandy cooed, patting James on the bottom.

"Well it sounds like baby had a good day out." Beth said with a smile.

"Yes he did. Now tell mommy where baby is going?" Mandy ordered.

Beth smiled at James.

"Yes, I can imagine all that playing tires out a little baby like you. Nanny takes such good care of baby Jamey doesn't she?" Cooed Beth.

Mandy took James hand and patted his bottom one more time.

"Alright baby. Let's get you all tucked in."

When they got to the nursery, Mandy got James on the changing table and took off everything except for his diaper. She got a pink tee shirt that said SISSY BABY on the front and slipped it over his head. She put him in the crib and tied the mittens on his hands. She laid the doll next to him and covered them up.

"There we go, baby. We can't have you playing with yourself before your nap, do we?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy slipped the pacifier in his mouth and wound his mobile.

He laid there like a doll letting her dress him. He cringes when he saw the pink shirt. James was shocked when she tied the mittens on his hands.

"No I'm not!" he said blushing it was almost like she could read his mind cause she got him so worked up now she was making sure he could do nothing!

He watched the mobile go round and round his hands were useless.

Mandy kissed James cheek and then left the bedroom, turning the light down. She went out to the living room and talked with Beth. She had the baby monitor app open on her phone so she could see what James was up to.

About an hour and a half later, Mandy came in the nursery. She came over to the crib and checked James diaper. She kissed his cheek.

"Time to wake up, baby." Mandy cooed and tickled James under his arms.