LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A crazy-fun diaper day. Ideas? Challenges?

Please help! I've been without diapers for 9 months. I'm way overdue for a crazy-awesome diaper day. I have a near date in which I will be alone in the house for 2 days. Anybody have any experimental methods / challenges for me to try out? I want to go all out. I was thinking a "marshmallow" trick somewhere in there, unless you folks have more clever ideas? Don't be shy! I'm really open to anything!

• Like 1

All the above would be exciting, but the key here to total involvement is some sort of lock on device for some water proof panties, so you have no choice but to get the full impact(no pun intended) of your diapers.

lock the bathroom, and put the key in a block of ice. at some point, do the marshmallow trick to get a nice mess in before bed. then change, and go to bed in a fresh diaper. day two: wear until the key block is melted. size of the ice block can be up to you :)

I'm liking the ideas so far, I've never worked with a stent but would be intrigued to try. I wouldn't know where to start though? Unfortunately I don't have the right materials to "lock" myself in diapers, or any plastic pants ;/ I'm slacking, I know! I'll definitely be staying well hydrated this day; double (maybe triple) diapering, and making sure there's a big mess too. I've always wanted to mess twice in the same diaper. Sounds like crazy-fun, right?

Ok next chance you get you have to try this!! So a day or too before you know your gonna be able to wear diapers try to hold your poop if you can so that you know for sure you'll have to go a lot on the day that you'll be wearing. Then at home put in two glycerin suppositories and diaper up. Then make it a goal that you have to go to walmart