LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tender Care For Even Adult Babies!

turtlepins

Spending days in a hospital have not always been a good experience, especially for those of us who are incontinent. A few days ago I had a seizure with a TIA. I didn't pass out or anything, but my whole body did this shaking thing. The people I was working with at the time called an ambulance and I ended up in the hospital for observation. By the time I saw the ER doctor my own doctor had already been in to see me.

Mrs. Turtlepins called my psychologist to tell her I couldn't make the meeting we had scheduled the next day. She called the hospital before I was out of the ER and in a room! Eventually I was transfered to a room and Mrs. Turtlepins changed me for the night. Exhausted I slept soundly through the night and most of the next morning, not even waking while they took my temperature and blood pressure.

What amazed me was the tender care I received during my stay. Not one nurse or aid seemed uncomfortable with the fact that I wore cloth diapers, and the night nurse especially provided tender care. She touched me like I was completely normal. During my second night, when I woke up, she would be especially gentle and pat my shoulder or rub my chest a little to make sure I was calm. I told her she was really nice and she smiled and told me all men were babies in the hospital. She thought it was nice to meet one who was willing to admit it. Whatever the case, it was my best stay yet, even though I hate hospitals!

It's nice to hear that you got good care where you were. Here in NY your lucky if you don't come out of the hospital worse than when you came in! I had a horrible experience after a motorcycle accident. I was left for hours on a cot in a hallway in a pool of my own blood. I got no help untill another patient was able to call a friend of mine on her cell phone. My friend showed up minutes later a bgane screaming and they finally came to treat me. :doctor:

• 2 months later...
Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Hewo

it is nice that you got treated well, i was in hospital for a month last year i hated it, i could really have done with being in nappies half the time, but the care i got was so bad i discharged myself in the end, otherwise i don't know how long i could have been stuck there

huggles

lucy

There is also a brand in England called Tender Care. http://www.tender-care.com/

If I remember rightly from a couple of years back, they're quite good for the price you pay. Bit tight around the legs though.

Touch wood, I've never been hospitalised and if I were able to, I'd probably rather change my own in that situation anyhow but the various stories on here seem to suggest that if it falls to the nursing staff, it's really pot luck what you get.