LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard or soft mess

• 3 years later...

Definitely on the harder side. It’ll either fall to the bottom making room for more or if you sit it’ll just take shape of your butt. It’ll also have less chance of leaking around your legs. Cleaning is also easier. Harder also can take much longer to come out increasing the pleasure. 

I use medications that controls it ,it says 3 or more soft formed stools a day, a diaper has more resistance than a toilet full of water so my stools just kind of implode when my bowels move ( on the dose I use my bowels move 4X's a day with an occasional 5th overnight ) without medication i am miserably constipated with 2 or three stool the size of your thumb tip every 1 1/2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Lately, mine have been relatively soft. Not runny, but more closely resembling a pudding texture. I only recently restarted to diaper, & felt confident I wouldn't mess. But my stomach has been upset the past few days, & when the sensation came, I knew I'd never make it to the toilet. So I've just been squatting & letting it fill my diaper. It was strange at first, but the more I do it, the more it feels right 

I like mine pretty soft, so the mess squishes all over my butt and up between my legs when I sit down.  Sometimes I even like diarrhea in my diaper. 

Hard stools just don't feel as good as a soft mushy one.

• Like 1
On 1/9/2020 at 5:34 AM, Babyboyzen said:

Firmly Soft.   Firm enough that it pushes back against me as it fills the seat of my diaper, but still soft enough to spread across my bottom. 

i agree, just hard enough to make a good cast of my butt, but also runny enough to spread. Sometimes though, i like diffrent textures

I prefer a hard mess for sure, I want to feel it crush as I sit on it and it spreads all over my bottom and of course my kitty. I was just laying on couch now and let out a solid one into my sweat pants and OMG it felt like heaven !  It spread to the front fast and gave me such a tingling. I wasn't wearing a diaper though and I have to do laundry later before I leave for work. I have to say the hard ones are the best and always make me a happy lady. Too runny gets on the furniture,and you know how hard it is to get runny poop out of fabric ? Well enjoy and I know I am going to enjoy this poop now for a few hours till bath time. Hugs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 1/12/2020 at 12:19 AM, Soxxofoxxo said:

I like them very soft, the softer/wetter the better

Sorry guy come back in December, you must be 18 to join this site...Rules are Rules..Please don't try and rejoin under new name then I will just ban your I.P. and you can't ever join.

• Thanks 1
On 1/9/2020 at 1:38 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

A good solid dump, the kind that’s impossible to hide and let’s you know your diaper is loaded with every step you take.

That's what I like, too. I take fiber supplements to make my poop nice and solid. Solid poop is easier to clean up.

You know how horse poop results lumpy sausage? That's what I try to go for.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I prefer a hard mess for sure, I want to feel it crush as I sit on it and it spreads all over my bottom and of course my kitty. I was just laying on couch now and let out a solid one into my sweat pants and OMG it felt like heaven !  It spread to the front fast and gave me such a tingling. I wasn't wearing a diaper though and I have to do laundry later before I leave for work. I have to say the hard ones are the best and always make me a happy lady. Too runny gets on the furniture,and you know how hard it is to get runny poop out of fabric ? Well enjoy and I know I am going to enjoy this poop now for a few hours till bath time. Hugs

Soft but firm is PERFECT to play with if you catch my drift.  Wink wink.

21 hours ago, Stinky Skunk Princess said:

You know how horse poop results lumpy sausage? That's what I try to go for.

Ewwwww!  I can't believe people would use horse poop when making their sausage!  Bet it tastes terrible!  Not a good way I would want to add a different flavor to my sausage!  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

7 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Ewwwww!  I can't believe people would use horse poop when making their sausage!  Bet it tastes terrible!  Not a good way I would want to add a different flavor to my sausage!  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

I'll say it again, such a smartass...  You and I are just alike, I think. :67_EmoticonsHDcom: