LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite toys

So what are your favorite toys from childhood or even currently?

I remember i was super huge into dinosaurs before jurassic park but when it came i went nuts over the velicoraptor figures. Micromachines were pretty cool, had a lot legos that i loved. Oh and relastic army action figures (NOT GI JOES).

I am showing my age here, my favorite toy was a little hot plate for molds that you filled with molten lead and quite literally you could make your own Army,

However like all things it was pulled off the market due to legal cases involving lead poisoning.

Many of the toys I had as a child I still love, they would include Legos, playdoh, hot wheels, link n logs, play sand and some action figures. Sadly I have to limit my current toy collection to Legos, and playsand.

38 minutes ago, Amyuser said:

I am showing my age here, my favorite toy was a little hot plate for molds that you filled with molten lead and quite literally you could make your own Army,

However like all things it was pulled off the market due to legal cases involving lead poisoning.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember the tunes of some kind of plastic that you put a bit of it on the straw and then blew it into a bubble ? I found that stuff very entertaining when I rode the train to work, because the platforms had heaters in the canopy at some stations and you could make bubbles and then heat them in the heaters to do all kinds of tricks , it was endless amusement and sometimes people would hang out and ask to make there own to play with, not a problem until the tube was empty and there was only one toy store in the mall that carried it in white Plains, that I could buy it , ring any bells ? Bubble people

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I was always into stuffed animals. I'm sorta a stuffed animal snob when it comes to the quality and look of them. They were always my friends because I didn't really have a lot of friends growing up. I remember going to Build A Bear for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was very into legos! My sisters and I were into all kinds of pretend play. Dolls, barbies, stuffed animals, playing house, building little mud and stick huts for our littlest pet shop toys and other small figurines. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dangerous toys are always the best. We always look for the toys Consumer reports puts on its most dangerous list every Christmas, as they are usually the most fun. I really like the Bazooka that someone brought into Pawn Stars and the kid shot his dad in the room giving him a black eye, Wish I had one of those as a kid!