LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The girl who was to babysit gets babysat instead

Skylove27

Kendra was a 17 year old girl, looking for work around the neighborhood. She decided to try out babysitting and got a babysitting job two blocks down from her. She would be working for a couple two blocks from her who has 2 little girls. She would be working 6 days a week and would work from the afternoon to the evening. She really needed this job to get money for school and such so she couldn't say no to this opportunity!

Sheila Robinson and James Robinson had two daughters, Angela, age eleven, and Mandy age seven. Sheila had been forced to take a job to help support the family, so she needed someone to watch the girls. Thankfully, one of the girls of the neighborhood, Kendra was looking for work as a babysitter. She had already explained to the girls that she was getting a sitter for them. Neither of them were very happy about, but Angela was really upset as she felt she could watch her sister herself. Her mother had won out of course, and on Monday afternoon, they were waiting for the sitter to arrive.

Angela heard the knock on the door and looked down the hall.

"Mom, I think the sitter is here!" Angela said, refusing to say the word baby.

"Can you answer it please? I still need to finish getting dressed." Sheila said.

"Okay!" Angela replied.

She slipped off the couch and walked over to the door. She got on her tip toes and looked out the peep hole. she saw the top of Kendra's head, then opened the door.

"Hello. I guess you are the sitter my mom hired. Would you like to come in?" Angela asked.

Kendra was holding a duffle bag of anything the kids might need for when she was watching them. She was never told ages so she had anything from infant stuff to elementary kid stuff. Just to be prepared.

"My name is Angela and I'm eleven. What is your name and how old are you?" Angela asked.

She moved aside to let Kendra in the living room. She pointed to her sister.

"That's Mandy and she's seven. Mom says she is a handful,whatever that means. So what's in your bag?" Angela wondered.

"I'm Kendra and I'm 17. Oh just some stuff thought you girls might need because I wasn't told ages. But you might not really he interested in it after all." Kendra says. She has a couple board games but that was it for the two older little girls.

"17? You don't look 17. You look a lot younger." Angela said with a smile.

"Really? What kind of stuff? Mandy is only seven and she still plays with dolls and little girl things."

Just then Sheila came in the room.

"Hello, You must be Kendra. I'm glad you were able to come. I've left a list of important numbers on the refrigerator, and I've got a meat loaf already made in the refrigerator. You just need to heat it up for dinner. If there is anything else you're unsure of, you can ask Angela."

Angela nodded her head.

"Okay, we'll see how you do. You know I don't really need a babysitter right? I am more than capable of watching myself, and Mandy listens to me. You're only here for emergencies, I guess, and to cook since mom doesn't let us near the stove. We'll see how it goes."

Angela stepped in front of Mandy and glared at Kendra.

"She was just pulling a prank. She wasn't trying to be mean. Besides we don't do timeouts. Mom says they are too degrading and we don't learn the lesson she is trying to teach us by putting us there." Angela said.

"What do you want to play, Mandy?" Angela asked.

Mandy whispered in Angela's ear causing her to giggle. Angela looked up at Kendra.

"Mandy says we can play house. When we do that, she is always the mommy and I am always the daddy. That leaves the part of the baby or little girl for you. She also said we could play dress up instead if you don't want to be the little girl or baby."

"Alright!" Angela said.

Angela and Mandy took Kendra's hands and started leading her back to one of the bedroom. There was a large box in the corner filled with clothes the girls used for dress up.

"Can we pick out clothes for you to wear?" Angela asked.

Angela and Mandy dug through the box and pulled out a pink tutu and a purple feather boa. They held them out to Kendra.

"Here, put these on."

Angela and Mandy pulled out similar items for themselves.

Mandy pulled out three wide brimmed hats and handed one to Kendra and she and Angela each put on one.

"Now we have a fashion show. We walk back and forth putting on a show." Angela said.

Mandy started to walk slowly back and forth turning sideways and smiling.