LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are the kinks that make you go woah

I would be remiss if I did not mention how much my wife liked to be tied to the bed. Satin silk or handcuffs she did not care , unless I used the cuffs at work on a skell , then she wanted them cleaned before her use.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I read about someone who liked being stinged on his dick by wasps, it excited him. I can't see the enjoyment in that one.
Overall pain that can actually cause real long term damage, I don't see how it can be pleasurable.

And people eating really weird things.

On 7/14/2016 at 1:38 PM, Elfy said:

To me there is specially attractive about a foot yet some people would pay a lot of money to spend time with the right foot! :lol:

What nobody wants that left foot?

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't really consider being a paedophile a kink or fetish.

Incest though... I would be lying if I said I hadn't had that fantasy once or twice :whistling: In fact, I think I have enjoyed a lot of really weird kinks (in fantasy) over my time :lol:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Elfy said:

Incest though... I would be lying if I said I hadn't had that fantasy once or twice :whistling: In fact, I think I have enjoyed a lot of really weird kinks (in fantasy) over my time :lol:

SPOTTED THE WELSHMAN!!!

wait... no, that's sheep.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that everything in the DSM is actually a disorder or a "problem." It is a guide for people diagnosing a person but I don't think that just because something is in the book it makes it a disorder in itself.

The latest DSM apparently has a distinction between paraphilia and paraphilic disorders and says that paraphilias do not require treatment in themselves, only if they are causing problems or distress for the person with paraphilia.

I imagine they include paraphilia and paraphilic disorders because if they get a patient who, for instance, has an obsession with exposing his nappies to random people, they can look at their guide and have a name they can use for referrals, etc.

If it's listed as a "disorder" then that's what it's usually considered to be. But the end diagnosis, and indeed whether there's a disorder involved, is always up to the medical folk to decide. The DSM isn't a law or a 'bible', and many places tend not to use it. And it's a disorder only if it's causing problems for the patient, even if all the diagnostic criteria are all otherwise met. Whatever my oddities are, I don't have a problem with them so there ain't nothing wrong with me.....with me.....with me.....with me..... :P

On 9/2/2016 at 5:20 AM, Bettypooh said:

If it's listed as a "disorder" then that's what it's usually considered to be. But the end diagnosis, and indeed whether there's a disorder involved, is always up to the medical folk to decide. The DSM isn't a law or a 'bible', and many places tend not to use it. And it's a disorder only if it's causing problems for the patient, even if all the diagnostic criteria are all otherwise met. Whatever my oddities are, I don't have a problem with them so there ain't nothing wrong with me.....with me.....with me.....with me..... :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm bothered by the usual gross suspects. Most of the ones mentioned here.

One that I just don't GET is vore (eating people. USUALLY swallowing whole, but not always apparently but that kind of vore would just be included in the former "Gross stuff"). It confuses me so much. I just don't see the appeal. It doesn't disgust me like scat, but it just makes me go "Why?"