LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

little kids shouldn't be left alone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miranda didn't mean to frighten the small child, but her hunch was right about her needing help. Miranda thought she couldn't have been older than 3 or so. She did however looked at the huge rip in the child's pants.

A little confused Miranda's wasn't sure what to do. Clearly this small child was not only by herself but her pants were no good to her. An home? How far did she live from here? Miranda wasn't going to let her go with ripped pants walking alone to who knows how far.

Miranda gave a small smile and sigh of relief. It was a good thing that she changed her mind about help or Miranda would have had to take things into her own hands. "Nice to meet you Carly, honey are you sure you don't want me to buy you some pants real quick? I don't mind, I am a pretty wealthy women so it would be no trouble at all. I just wouldn't want to send you back to your mommy and daddy I ripped pants."

"Oh, sorry dear." Miranda said in an embarrassing tone. She did not think this child was that old. Then it took Miranda a minute and she thought, "wait a minute, there is no way she is telling the true. A girl her size could not be living alone...unless she was homeless???"

"Ya of course Carly, I can see it hasn't been good for you today." Miranda said as she was contemplating on how to handle the situation. Obviously she had never been in a position like this before so she did not know what to do. She figured she would come up with something as she talked to her more.

Miranda kept an eye on her as she walked into the child section. She laughed as her doubt or her being an adult was confirmed. There was no way she was the adult she claimed to be.

Miranda caught the door and said, "nonsense honey, I just want to make sure they fit. I think your old pants might have been too tight. Besides I have already seen your underwear, so come on."

Miranda was slowly turning around as she saw the pink panties. She let out a small chuckle at how cute they were, so childish. "So how do the pants for Carly? So you need another pair?" Miranda said looking over he shoulder.

Miranda turned around and without asking she said, "here let me see." She grabbed Carly's waist and turned her around and grabbed and tugged on her pants making sure they fit. A little disatiafied Miranda said, " no I think these are too tight honey. How about you try on the pants I got you."

Miranda smiled and said, "They look much better on you sweetie and they are much more spacious on you." Miranda smiled because she felt Carly was warming up to her a bit which was nice. She gave her a pat on the behind,"Tell you what I will buy you both pair of pants if you promise to wear these star pants out."