LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting when getting spanked

I attended school back when corporal punishment was still commonplace at school and at home. I once wet my pants while getting punished for fighting. I was worried I'd get it at home too but luckily that didn't happen. I wonder how many others had the experience of wetting at school and were punished for it.

I used to wet myself when I got particularly harsh spankings from my step-father (when the belt came out) and was teased about it by him and my brothers.

I got whacked by Matron for minor issues at boarding school a few times, as did other boys, with a long handled back-scrubber.

• 2 weeks later...

It didn't hurt much, and was nothing compared to the head master and a cane.

Wet Knight - I've heard about the cane. Where I grew up it was only used in private schools. I went to public school where they used the strap which was a fearsome enough method. They gave it to us on our hands and sometimes the pain would last for hours afterwards. Even the toughest boys would come out of the office rubbing their eyes and wringing the hands after a strapping. I remember wetting my pants once while I was standing and taking my swats from the principal. My body just went all warm and then all of a sudden the teacher who was in the office as a witness stopped the principal by saying "he wet himself!" When I looked down and say my wet trousers and the puddle on the floor I was mortified. The next time I got the principal he made me go to the bathroom in the staff bathroom before getting punished. I guess I didn't learn my lesson on the first go.