LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
DiaperedShyBoy

Sometimes I wish I was a bedwetter

24 posts in this topic

I have only wet the bed once before, and it was when my sister put my hand in a bowl of warm water (Yes it works. ) I just wish i was a bed wetter because then i would have to wear diapers every night, and i would have an excuse to tell people xD Does anyone else ever feel like they want to be reliant on diapers just so they have to wear more often?

2 people like this

Could tell people you need. They wouldn't know. :)

Skating on the edge of ethics here, you can probably find a true-but-lie-by-omission way to imply it. "I wet at night," for example.

Since I couldn't be bothered with the lie by omission and just untrained, let me tell you: it's overrated.

I have worn diapers in one form or another since being 6 years old (because I liked too - early 1970s) and now that I have MS and taking pain killers and muscle relaxers its by need at night - Fetish style thick thick white diapers do work... and now the wife does check on me while sleeping to see how wet I am if at all so the bed doesn't get soaked. (shower curtain under the covers now too) So be careful what you wish for.

It has its good and bad points. Before I started wetting at night, I could go to bed without several layers of protection underneath me. If I traveled, I could do so without fear of soaking the bed at wherever I happened to be staying. Now, if I want to stay somewhere else, I really have to plan ahead. It's wonderful to be able to wake up wet, but you have to realize there are tradeoffs.

4 people like this

Very true, now when I travel I have to make sure I have enough diapers to last the trip or at least know where I can buy more  while I am away. I love the fact that I now wet my diapers every night but it comes at a price.

1 person likes this

Some people love bed wetting and others find out they don't. It's like anything else in life. Except there is a longer term commitment. 

2 people like this

Be  care full what you wish for, you are only 18 and have your entire life ahead of you can you honestly say  that you would be happy to be stuck wearing a diaper every night or when you have a nap in the day for the rest if your life.

I have been stuck in diapers  for 2 years now for a medical issue and yes they can be convenient some times when the bathrooms out of order but I would loose the diapers in a second if I could.

Night time wettings csn lesd to day time wettings so you would then be in diapers 24/7

Wearing diapers for Need is completely different then wearing for fun, rethink your desire to be diapered at night you realy dont want to wake up one day in a wet diaper thinking what have Done and realize its now a need not a choice to wear a diaper.

23 hours ago, dljim95 said:

I love the fact that I now bed my diapers every night but it comes at a price.

you what?

47 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

you what?

Thanks, corrected my post 

On 03/07/2016 at 8:56 PM, [email protected] said:

Some people love bed wetting and others find out they don't. It's like anything else in life. Except there is a longer term commitment. 

When my bedwetting came back once I got over the initial shock I soon settled back in to the habit. I thoroughly enjoy being a bedwetter and everything that goes with it.

1 person likes this

i wear 24/7, mostly choice, i really love wearing and wetting at night, i have a surprise once in a while, and am pleased, i do have some daytime leaks, i can get through the day with one diaper if i want to, like out in public, at home i just let things flow as it comes, and enjoy it. sometimes in public also.  since i sleep on the plastic, i don't have the wet sheets to clean up. i have always loved plastic wet or dry. i would be happy with my night wetting etc to be a need, i'm at the age to not care as much what people think. except my wife, she is getting used to my fetish/need.

It is not A lot of fun having to wear A diaper to bed every night and a wet bed really is hard to sleep in

On 03/07/2016 at 8:56 PM, [email protected] said:

Very true. I can't remember a time in my life when my bedwetting ever bothered me and I was a chronic every night wetter throughout my childhood and in to my teens. As a teenager I discovered just how much I enjoyed my bedwetting and made no attempt to stop in fact just the opposite and started wetting deliberately if I woke needing to pee. I did eventually become dry at night in my early 20's but have to admit I missed being wet at night. When my bedwetting came back in my late 40's once I got over the initial shock I soon slipped back in to the habit and now couldn't imagine being dry at night. I love being a bedwetter but it isn't for everyone and not to be taken lightly. What seems like fun could soon become a lifetime of misery. If you are sure then go for it but be sure that is all I can say. Unless you already have some loss of bladder control it will take real commitment to become a bedwetter and deliberate repeated wetting is the only sure way to achieve this. My best peice of advice is from the moment you decide this is what you really want is to always think of your self first and foremost as a bedwetter and live your life accordingly. No ifs or buts you are a bedwetter.

Yep I share the desire. No such thing unfortunately.

buying diapers all the time cost a lot think about it

1 person likes this

On 06/01/2017 at 10:37 PM, oldwetter66 said:

buying diapers all the time cost a lot think about it

Fortunately being diagnosed as incontinent I get a supply via the NHS Continence Service which helps with cost.

3 hours ago, stevewet said:

Fortunately being diagnosed as incontinent I get a supply via the NHS Continence Service which helps with cost.

Ok you are lucky I had too Pay for my diapers. I was 63 when I started to wet.It took me a long time to find A diaper that keeped my bed dry. I got Cloth diapers and plastic pants at night. Day diapers were a lot easer too keep things on the out side dry

I am not trying to be a pain just trying to tell the truth.

8 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

Ok you are lucky I had too Pay for my diapers. I was 63 when I started to wet.It took me a long time to find A diaper that keeped my bed dry. I got Cloth diapers and plastic pants at night. Day diapers were a lot easer too keep things on the out side dry

I am not trying to be a pain just trying to tell the truth.

My wife doesn't like me wearing terry nappies as she says all the extra laundering isn't worth the effort.

On 1/9/2017 at 7:25 AM, stevewet said:

Steve Since I started to wet I Take care of the diapers my self it is not for any one eles to do but me.Take care of your wife my wife Died I miss her A lot

10 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

Steve Since I started to wet I Take care of the diapers my self it is not for any one eles to do but me.Take care of your wife my wife Died I miss her A lot

I take care of all my own nappies and any wet sheets or kylies etc but my wife doesn't like to see too many nappies around drying and prefers me to wear disposables. I love my wife dearly and she is so understanding about my incontinence.

5 hours ago, stevewet said:

My wife was too.she was upset at 1st I was 63 when I started to wet.It took me A wile to find A good diaper that works I am A side sleeper and I had a wet bed too a lot.Cloth keeped my bed dry most nights then I found better night diapers and not my bed is all ways dry

On 1/11/2017 at 3:59 PM, diapersalways said:

what brand?

I got them at fetwear cost a bit but good

3 minutes ago, oldwetter66 said:

I got them at fetwear cost a bit but good

fetwear you can order on line

1 hour ago, diapersalways said:

i misunderstood, when you said "Cloth keeped my bed dry most nights then I found better night diapers" i took that to mean you found disposables which perform better then cloth, but seeing as fetware is all cloth, i now realize you meant you found better cloth.

http://www.fetware.com/

Yes I am A side sleeper Disosable diapers just dont work for me at night but cloth do with plastic pants