LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
SnowFairy

public changing

Being incontinent changing diapers in public is now just part of my daily routine its no big deal.

I prefer to change at home but have changed in public restrooms more times than I can count so it's no big deal.

Why do you Yanks call a "water-closset" a rest room?

A convenient place to relieve yourself AND wash, is a "lavatory", a "bath room" has a bath-tub.

I hope Persistent Trumpette Re-tweets this.

Lol.

22 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

Why do you Yanks call a "water-closset" a rest room?

A convenient place to relieve yourself AND wash, is a "lavatory", a "bath room" has a bath-tub.

I hope Persistent Trumpette Re-tweets this.

Lol.

Because we sit and rest when we go, or when driving and need a break to rest or go to the toilet, we stop at a rest area.

Public hcnages are totally dependent on my wife.

I have changed in bathrooms or dressing rooms if I need to.

i dont have a "set work place" every week so I am always somewhere different,

Sometimes I'll change my diaper in a public washroom. Sometimes I'll try and make it home. Sometimes I'll just forget about trying to make it home and just keep wetting/messing my diaper until it leaks all down my pants and then either I'll change in a public washroom or just wear my leaking diaper all the way home.

Wearing 24/7, I change when/where I need to in order to avoid leaks. Generally this happens at home, but I've had to change a few times out in public and I always have to change at work.

I have never been changed while out because it is very rare that I wear my diapers while out. I hope that will change soon as Mommy/Partner will have to discuss that soon. I think Mommy will be fine with it and she will have no problem changing me in the public restrooms if I need it.

I have changed my baby girl out in the family bathrooms several times both wet and messy diapers.