LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

public changing

It relly depends on where I'm at, I can change in a bathroom just about anywhere, as long as they have a family bathroom, or signal person one. I don't relly like to change in stalls, but if it's not a relly busy bathroom it will do.

i never poop in public, I find it fairly rude to people around you, so I don't have to worry about it. But I've changed my diaper in gas stations, airports, restounts and no one has ever noticed. The only place I can't change is like the beach, becouse I don't want to show off my diaper in the changing rooms.

7 hours ago, SnowFairy said:

I am wondering how many people prefer to change in public or wait to get home even if they are soaked or poopy

Depends on how wet I am. For instance, this afternoon at the library I was soaked enough (to the point of starting to leak) that I couldn't wait until I got home. Fortunately, the library has a family restroom that gives me more than enough space to change.

I change in public bathrooms. I don't feel any particular way about it.

I do use disabled bathrooms, and I realise this is debated within the AB/DL community. My point of view is that even though I brought it on myself, I do suffer mixed urinary incontinence, so I need the same convenience as anyone else in the same situation.

Depends on how wet I am on if I will last until I can make it home. If I am messy then I will change in any public restroom. Never had any problems changing in public no matter how crowded the bathroom was.

On 30/06/2016 at 3:21 AM, SnowFairy said:

I am wondering how many people prefer to change in public or wait to get home even if they are soaked or poopy

Depends how clean the toilet is and how wet I am.

• 2 weeks later...

personally I prefer to wait until I get home if I can help it. It all depends on how bad the diaper is. I mean, if I can get home without it leaking, then I'll keep it on. otherwise i find a toilet somewhere to change in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am a hard-working responsible, happily-married adult woman. I reverted to bedwetting at puberty in 1976 and lost my daytime bladder control shortly before I turned 21 in 1985. In October of 1990 I turned to AB play to cope with the frustration of always needing diapers.

Oh yes, after I was toilet trained at 33 months, my bladder was tiny and over-active. For trips and special events where finding restrooms was difficult my Mom nicely asked me to wear 'Just-in-Case' diapers. Quite often Mom needed to change my just-in-case diaper in public ladies' rooms. After puberty I normally changed my own bedtime and just-in-case day diapers.

Fortunately my profound urinary incontinence causes me to dribble frequently and therefore I cannot retain enough urine to flood. At least this allows my diapers to work efficiently and effectively. At home for bed I wear pinned gauze diapers supplied by DyDee Service with soft vinyl pull-on panties. Only very rarely do I wear washable diapers away from my home.

Since they were introduced in May 2014 I have worn GoodNites Tru-Fit pull-ups under my normal adult clothing. Those provide me a minimum of 5 hours of protection. Of course when I am close to running out of capacity I change the disposable liner of my Tru-Fit. This I can do easily in the stall of a public ladies' room when necessary. Every weekday I typically change those liners in a ladies' room 2 or even 3 times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I'm close to home I may wait, but generally when I need to change I just do that wherever I can. My last 'public' change was at a highway rest area and there was no delaying it any longer when it happened. No real problem changing and there never has been ;)

• 3 months later...

I do it in a public restroom if I have to and I have done it in my car too twice but I do it in a isolated area. The first time was in a park and I was seen but they didn't say anything.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...