LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suspenderdid

Yeah that's as funny as the warnings I get that my financial info is in jeopardy because I have not given them my new credit card info, how the he'll can an expired invalid card number hurt me.

after i was sc**w by pay pal a few years ago i now only use paypal as a guest so i no longer have to give them my banking info.

1 hour ago, anned said:

after i was sc**w by pay pal a few years ago i now only use paypal as a guest so i no longer have to give them my banking info.

Yeah, I have quite a few customers that either do that, or use our other processor. PP isn't as bad about freezing accounts and holding funds as they used to be, but it's still a problem for some.

• Like 2

I've accepted PayPal payments for the last 4 years, and PayPal is WAY better now then it use to be, when I first started with Paypal I would cash out the funds as soon as I got them with my debit card, becouse my account would be frozen on what was basicly a monthly basis, but in the last year, I've actually had no problems at all with PayPal, and even had them defend me in cases of pure scams.

Sadly the damage is done, I still to this day don't sell on eBay becouse of what PayPal has done to me in the past, but it's defantly improving.

• Like 1

Had these emails went to go into the links it states a warning so did not bother , but hey now PayPal have frozen my account so can not sell on ebay or buy anything unless that person takes sage pay ,

I tend to screw around with the ones that call to help me with my slow Microsoft equipment, since I don't even use any of their software. I told one guy that we were on dial-up - he had to ask someone what that meant. Then I told him I couldn't go online