LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Privacy Roommates

Well, I found a place finally. Thank god. It took me a while because of some felony charges. I could have rented or leased because all my felony popped up as a misdemeanor. But one charge was stopping me on the back ground check. I finally found a trailer to rent, the guy didnt do a background check. So Im glad I finally have my own privacy. I wanted to order a pacifier Nuk5 and sleep with it. But since I had no privacy in my last place sleeping on the couch in the living room that was definitely out of the question. Even though my room mate knew about my fetish I wouldn't care but I didn't order the pacifier because the other room mate didn't know about my fetish. And Im not fixing to let someone else that doesn't know about my fetish know about it. So now is my chance to order a pacifier since I do have my own privacy and my own place.

How do you feel about privacy and your daily diaper wearing around other people? Especially people you may live with or room mates. How do you handle a situation about this?

I learn how to handle situations better from past experience. Other people should know your experiences about these kind of things so other people that haven't been in the same situation would know how to deal with it a lot better.

I didn't know some renters had to go through background checks. I always thought it was show proof of work for at least 12 months, first and last month's rent, and deposit.

Glad you found your place.

EVERY place requires a back ground check.(except a few mom and pops) They are so easily available, limiting millions and millions of people from moving on from a past mistake. Its a HUGE issue causing a several percent decline in our economy. What we really need is record expungement after 10yrs for a felony,( 5yrs misdemeanor) and some other discrimination rules.Driving people to the edge is NOT a solution and wont make anyone safe.

I keep my fetish concealed mostly because of kids, and my wife does not like it. In your prior scenario, not sure. Since one room mate was cool with it I might have let the other find out. Just depends on his personality though.

I still live out of home. My family are aware that I'm AB/DL, but they're also aware that I'm now incontinent so they put up with it - albeit with bad grace.

I take reasonable measures to keep my diapers discreet. I have lots of t-shirt onesies and one-piece pyjamas, none exactly babyish. I maintain good hygiene and disposal practices. I order diapers in large quantities on a regular but widely-spaced schedule.

On the other hand, I don't try to keep them secret. I put up with a certain amount of crinkle if I have to, I wear cloth diapers at night, I openly use the disabled bathroom and I wear at other people's houses.

I don't bring them out, but I don't hide them.

I rent a room out of a large house. I need to launder my night things in a common area. I'm grateful we have a washer/dryer here! I time it when no one else is around. I try to be as discreet as possible. I don't show anything off, but I'm not hiding in shame, either. I don't know if anyone else knows as no one has mentioned anything. So far, it's been hassle-free. I try to respect others' boundaries, and politely make mine known.

I view it like wearing underneath my pants out in public for the first time. It feels awkward and embarrassing, until I have done it so often, with no reaction, I have made an emotional adjustment, which is the hardest part.

I have discovered that when I first move into a new place, find out the group conscience and go from there. It is a process of discovery, no doubt.

Good luck!

• 2 months later...

I dont want room mates period. I love to poop. IF I poop and they walk in at the wrong time then they'll find out. Then the best solution to this is just not to have room mates and they wont find out. and walk in by accident.

Find out what there boundaries are and be respectful/courteous of them, and simply state that your room is your room and that you would like for them not to enter without your explicit permission. Try some Ozium for the shit smell, if it can make my car not smell like an ashtray it should be able to handle whatever you can dish out.

How I handle roommates depends on the roommates. The woman I share a home with now transitioned at the same time I did over 25 years ago. At the time I was so focused on gender and sharing a house with 5 other people that I didn't think much about diapers and didn't have any due to purging when I got divorced. We were close friends and years later when we were talking on the phone she revealed she was into the B&D lifestyle. At this point my control had deteriorated and was back to using diapers both functionally and recreationally. It was s big step for her to open up to me so I returned the favor and told her I was AB. Years later she had health issues, had toe retire early with a very small fixed income and called me to see if we could share a home. I told her I'd like that as long as she didn't have any issue about my wearing diapers openly.

When she moved in I was sharing a 3 bedroom with another single person and a couple. The single woman who was transgender was also a furry. I asked her what she thought about baby furs before I moved in and I couldn't mistake the disgust in her tome of voice. While living there I was very careful to keep everything on the DL. It's not just the fact that the roommate might be really judgemental but the bigger issue is whether they can have any loyalty to not spread what they know to everyone else.

Hugs,

Freta

On 6/27/2016 at 8:50 AM, L-WET said:

I rent a room out of a large house. I need to launder my night things in a common area. I'm grateful we have a washer/dryer here! I time it when no one else is around. I try to be as discreet as possible. I don't show anything off, but I'm not hiding in shame, either. I don't know if anyone else knows as no one has mentioned anything. So far, it's been hassle-free. I try to respect others' boundaries, and politely make mine known.

I view it like wearing underneath my pants out in public for the first time. It feels awkward and embarrassing, until I have done it so often, with no reaction, I have made an emotional adjustment, which is the hardest part.

I have discovered that when I first move into a new place, find out the group conscience and go from there. It is a process of discovery, no doubt.

Good luck!

If I ever move in with roommates that have washer and dryer. And have cloth diapers and have to wash them I would personally sit on the washer and dryer till there done. That way no roommate would accidently open up the washer and dryer and find out. I'm personally saving up for washer and dryer at badcock. Amazingly I talked them out of charging me interest. They said they generally don't do layaway but they'll set up a saving account till I finish the amount of the price for washer and dryer.