LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fit question

lpa

I have been having what I think is an issue with fit when I have been wearing, now I could be completely wrong and it could be a case of that is how things are meant to be in which case completely disregard this.

The past few times I have worn I've been ending up with gaps at the top of my thighs around the area marked with the black dot, I did wonder if this was a size issue but I have had the same experience with both smalls and mediums adult nappies and both 4-7 and 8-15 drynites

The dampness in the green area could either be sweat or an indication that you haven't pulled the diaper into your crotch far enough.

Large voids = leaks with almost every diaper. The SAP's which are so good with quantity aren't so good with speed :mellow: Try stopping/waiting/repeat until you get used to going in smaller quantities more regularly :)

As you look at your pic, think about the direction in which the taps are pulling-there's nothing pulling the leg area up to form a seal :o I apply my bottom tapes downward almost at the edge of the plastic which pulls that area tight, and that also keeps the opposite area in back tight ;) As the diaper is used, the SAP in the crotch swells which adds more tension and enhances the sealing

Thanks guys for the advice you have given me plenty to think about

Betty in the case of the picture that isn't mine but rather one of Molicares marketing picture, however what you are saying about the pull makes sense

Also when I put on a diaper and after the tapes are on I fold over the leg areas/tuck them in as to help keep from getting leaks. Depending on where the penis is during large wetting can cause issues too.