LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I think I got a phishing attempt - can anyone advise / verify?

Woke up this morning, checked my kindle - my alternate email (where I get stuff like diaper purchases, this site, and erepublik for some strange reason I don't remember :V ) had two new messages. Both are from the same sender ('Account Confirmation'), titled 'Purchased Refunded' [sic, 'purchased']. Sent at 5:05 and 5:07. I should mention that this account does get a couple things in its junk / spam folder every month. Text reads as follows (identical):

'

Warning : Unusual activities on your account

If you are seeing the messages this means that your account has been visited from an unusual place given below :

IP : 46.21.143.95

As a security measure, your account has been limited.
Case id : PP-801-707-047
Don't worry, you will be able to get your account back just after finishing this steps. '

After this, there's a blue 'continue' link button.

So many things are setting off alarm bells. It doesn't list any details like the email address it was sent to, an account name or anything else. The email was sent from '

It's a scam. Anything that says "your account has been limited" is always a scam. If you are worried about someone using a credit card stored on the site, check your statement online and if there is anything fishy, call your card company and cancel the card. The earlier that you do it, the more likely it is that they can refund your money if it is taken out.

-piper

• Like 1

DEFINITELY a scam. Considering you never bought from there before, and as warpiper said, anything with the "your account has been limited" message is a scam. Check all your personal information on your account just to make sure no one got in it though, and check your shopping history. If you see anything that you definitely didn't buy, talk to the company and they'll probably give you a refund. Hope I helped. :)

• Like 1

Never click on a link in PayPal emails. Always just go to your account the normal way. If you are limited or have an alert of some kind they will put a alert banner on the summary page.

48 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Never click on a link in PayPal emails. Always just go to your account the normal way. If you are limited or have an alert of some kind they will put a alert banner on the summary page.

Oh, the email made no mention of paypal - but I did check it the normal way.

• Like 1