LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you feel about being a AB/DL?

When I was young and didn't have the internet, I used to think I was very strange for having this interest. Even to this day, i've only admitted it to one person and don't plan to tell anyone else about it. Seeing that there are other dls like me out there, really made me feel less alone and happier. I started to accept that i'm this way, and stopped shining negative light on it.

I have to hand it to you, it takes a lot of courage to tell someone about this interest. I know I couldn't tell anyone, so I give you kudos. Personally for me I find that being an AB/DL is very relaxing and I am accepting it more and more each day. Knowing that I have a

• Like 1

Handling this wasn't a big deal for me as it 'set in' after I'd learned about the internet and had transitioned as a TG :rolleyes: Finding the ABDL world online is easy. I wasn't AB and it wasn't exactly a fetish thing either- that took some time to figure out. And when my always-tenuous bladder control started going away it was an easy enough step to go 24/7 since I really wanted to anyway :) Reflecting on it all I see now that Is should have spent my whole life in diapers, but since I can't fix that I'll just spend the rest of my life this way :girl_happy: and I'm loving every minute of it!

Bettypooh

9 hours ago, MsFluffems said:

When I was young and didn't have the internet, I used to think I was very strange for having this interest. Even to this day, i've only admitted it to one person and don't plan to tell anyone else about it. Seeing that there are other dls like me out there, really made me feel less alone and happier. I started to accept that i'm this way, and stopped shining negative light on it.

• Like 1
On 6/25/2016 at 1:51 AM, MsFluffems said:

For the most part I enjoy being a DL thair is nothing I can do about it so accepting it is just easyer than not .

My wife knows about my kink but she really don't care to participate or to be bothered with it so I keep it pretty much on the down low, I really wish I could live this part of my life a little more freely .

It's like cold water.

First you think it looks inviting - this was the phase where I started buying diapers.

Then you jump in and instantly regret it - this was the phase where I started going to AB meets and finding AB romantic partners, and started untraining.

Then you acclimatise - this is the phase I'm in now, where enough of my life is irreversibly linked to AB that though I might feel slightly regretful about it, there's not much point in doing anything except going forward. I am who I am.

• Like 1
On 06/25/2016 at 1:51 AM, MsFluffems said:

Never had a choice, for whatever reason this has been with me since childhood so ive never really had any control over it; that side of me has just always been there. Accepting it as part of who i am was the real problem, in the end i figured out its easier to just accept who i am and to be honest with myself.

I never put much thought into it. When I went a period without diapers, I was fine. Going back into diapers felt like coming home to me. Sure I can survive and not even think about them, but when I come back to them, it just clicks.

I used to hate myself for my AB/DL desires and for being a bed wetter. Over years I came to the inescapable conclusion that this is never going away and it's not worth punishing myself over. I'm at the point now where I'm not just accepting of this but embracing and loving it. The sad part is that I could have gotten here much earlier in life and been much better off.

Hugs,

Freta

I used to think I was the only one on the planet with this kink in the early 90s when I started down this rabbit hole. I think it was mid 90s with AOL I found I wasn't along. That was a good time in my life to discover I wasn't some weirdo. Even better is some of the friends I have made from that time in my life are still in my life. Good times for sure. I wouldn't give this kink up if I had the chance to redo it in my life.

It's a very big part of who I am. I used to think I wasn't "normal" but what is normal? While I don't flaunt my baby side in public, My bedroom is a nursery, I sleep in

Before the internet I thought it was weird and that I was the only one who was like this,but when I got the net and I saw I was not alone in the world I felt better about it.It still took me 17 yrs to come clean to my wife about it,it was only then that I