LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Now THAT'S a Diaper Store

New diaper store-front from http://changingtimesdiaperco.com/

Located North of Sacremento in California. Currently open by apointment only ( 530-635-7456 ) Operates as an incontinence supply store, but owner is AB aware and friendly. Offers a huge selection of colors and prints of PUL and Vinyl pants, plus cloth diapers.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by DailyDi

Sigh,.. Why is it that all the cool stores like this are on the west coast.. Figure with all the potty politics that goes on we would have something in the DC area..

Especially when you stop to think that Massachusetts has a hefty portion of the ABDL's

I'd be happy to work in the Rubber Panties Dept.

8 hours ago, dmavn said:

Sigh,.. Why is it that all the cool stores like this are on the west coast.. Figure with all the potty politics that goes on we would have something in the DC area..

Did you ever visit The Diaper Super Store out in Alexandria? I don't think its still there. When I lived in DC for college, I visited there to buy some Molicare's. The owner was pretty creepy but it is my only experience with a physical AB/DL store other than Medical Supply/grocery/pharmacies, of course.

18 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

Did you ever visit The Diaper Super Store out in Alexandria? I don't think its still there. When I lived in DC for college, I visited there to buy some Molicare's. The owner was pretty creepy but it is my only experience with a physical AB/DL store other than Medical Supply/grocery/pharmacies, of course.

I could be wrong, but I always believed that the Diaper Superstore in Alexandria was somehow affiliated with he-who-shall-not-be-named-but-rhymes-with-beaker.

Not that I know of. The store was owned by a father/"son" couple. Went there a couple of times and never had an issue but was just a ways to drive for me. Two hours one way.