LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers do you wear

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've worn a lot of different brands of diapers, and tend to buy based on what I can afford at the time + what I'm looking for in terms of discretion and absorption.

I've worn pull ups during the day most days in recent years. My go to were the Molicare super's because they are pretty discreet and their size small fits me well. Abena Abri-Flex

Whatever diaper Mary Jane buys me errrrrr......I mean I have a larger variety of diapers that I wear because I have a huge collection of them since I am a collector.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Prevail per-fit... usually  stuffed with an Aldis size five as a booster for daytime.  I use a piece of cut flannel sheet as a protective layer for messes to extend the life of the disposable.

Cloth boosted with an old towel and flannel sheet segment under vinyl pants  at night.  On a budget, but it  works for being 24/7 for 50 dollars a month. :mellow: 

Thankfully we have a washer to launder the cloth.

I am currently wearing tena maxi slips at night and net fixing pants to keep them in place with mylesta waterproof pants to minimise leaks. I wear tena comfort extra or super shaped pads with net fixing pants during thye day.

Today it is solely a couple of cloth diapers and a retro style plastic pant. Wonderful. Soft, thick, warm and above all very authentic. My how I which I had more of the pants but I own just the one.

I wear Northshore Supremes regularly with terry lined plastic pants over them.  I also have an abundant selection of cloth diapers.  I have some dry 24/7,  some wellness briefs, some sample packs that Northshore sent me.  I have unopened bags of Abena M3 and M4, both plastic backed.  Sometimes its nice to change it up a bit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like Abu and rearz militate are good too and can be ordered through rearz but I am trying to convert to all cloth work makes that hard though