LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers do you wear

• 5 months later...

Dry 24/7, Abena L4 air, I'm trying wellness pull-ups with a small booster for discretion and they seem to be about the best Pullups I've tried so far. Only diaper with a print that I've tried are the bambino belismos. In public or at home, even in front of family it's something big and plastic under normal clothes. No one has noticed or acts like they have. I'm just beginningto wear at work so DISCREET is the name of the game. Taking off a duty belt so you can pull your pants down to pee from time to time so I don't leak out of this pull-up is a pain in the ass though.

Cloth flannel diaper with a Zorb soaker panel and PUL waterproof pants. Never tried disposables because of privacy issues regarding storing them and throwing them away. Cloth is easier to "hide."

I switch between cloth and Abena M4. Since disposable diapers do not absorb on the sides I put an cloth diaper over my Abena diaper during the night. Nice and thick and super safe.

I like to try many different brands, so my preference changes often.

For daytime use, Boots Staydry pull-ons or Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit

For nighttime, Abena M4, Crinklz, Better Dry or ABU Space, depending on how much I drink.

Since it's the Christmas season, I also have my last remaining Buntewindel Christmas diapers.

Here are links to the photo gallery showing my "system:"

Diaper and soaker:

Waterproof PUL pants:

One change I made to the waterproof pants is to use fold over elastic on the leg openings.

The majority of the time, I wear Abena M3 Comfort.

At night, at home, I wear pin-on terry-cloth diapers and plastic pants. This is because even if I recover my daytime control -- which would be a surprise at this point -- it is extremely unlikely to impossible that I will ever recover my night control, so a permanent investment in cloth diapers is a good idea, in my opinion.

At night, away from home, I wear ABU Simple. They have the extra absorbency that I need for overnight, and they are not a huge deal to dispose of.