LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Messing on Purpose?

Sorry, we live in a free country here, even in Europe. And as long as I don´t poop in restaurants or closed buildings, use public transportation and so on - but only stay outside as soon as my diaper is pooped - there is nothing wrong with it.

And no, I am not making it harder for all people who need to use diapers - because no one ever recognized anything within the 20 years I am now doing this occasionally. I am careful enough and not stupid.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Messing my diaper is one of the simple and actually inexpensive pleasures of life, so comforting, naughty, paradox of adult responsibilities yet wet and poopy, warm, squishy, and the feint odor to also remind me that my diaper is messy. Yes, my morning Cushies Ultra diaper is wet and messy, and I won't change for several hours, after my morning exercise to complement my morning poopie diapee. I mess my diaper in the solitude of the early morning while my wife is still in bed. She knows I like to mess my diaper, accepts my diapers, but does not embrace them or participate in my diapers. I wet around her and others all the time and remain smelling fresh and clean with 2-3 drops of baby powder fragrance scented oil. I don't mess my diaper around her or others out of courtesy to the general public. This next comment may sound contradictory, but I want to be honest in this forum. I have messed my diaper a few times while out, but I practiced social distancing before we knew of social distancing because of COVID. I have never offended anyone, not so much as even a suspicious look from anyone, who remained at least 6 feet from me and my messy diaper. I personally did not smell anything overpowering, but we get "noseblind" to our own messy diaper. One memorable messy diaper occurred while attending as conference in Boston during the Summer. I went out for a walk in Constitutional Park and really messed my diaper with a big load. I kept walking, avoided close encounters and when back at the hotel, I walked quickly through the lobby to the staircase to my floor rather than the elevator. So, if there is a thrill to messing your diaper in public take courtesy precautions of social distancing. avoid close spaces like an elevator, keep walking as if nothing has happened, don't draw attention to yourself. wear plastic back diapers not cloth back, plastic or PUL pants as added protection both from leaks and odor is recommended. Again, I mess my diapers almost every morning, but only a few times in public, but never offended anyone because they never knew that I even had on a diaper, much less wet and poopy. Time to enjoy the squish. 😌

• 1 month later...

I will mess my diaper or my pants on propose when outdoors in a public area, but away from others.  It's not right for those of us who are not truly bowel incontinent to expose our fetish to others.  I have found those who actually cannot avoid publicly messing themselves are very discreet and do everything they can to avoid others having to deal their disability.

On 11/21/2023 at 4:52 PM, Dominik said:

Sorry, we live in a free country here, even in Europe. And as long as I don't poop in restaurants or closed buildings, use public transportation and so on - but only stay outside as soon as my diaper is pooped - there is nothing wrong with it.

Agreed!

On 11/21/2023 at 2:52 PM, Dominik said:

Sorry, we live in a free country here, even in Europe. And as long as I don´t poop in restaurants or closed buildings, use public transportation and so on - but only stay outside as soon as my diaper is pooped - there is nothing wrong with it.

And no, I am not making it harder for all people who need to use diapers - because no one ever recognized anything within the 20 years I am now doing this occasionally. I am careful enough and not stupid.

This qualifies as appropriate social precautions and courtesy, in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...