LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Messing on Purpose?

In public isn't like your at a concert or in a restaurant everybody's in close proximity. It's like if someone was smoking you move away because you don't like the smell. If you're outside it's acceptable because people fart all the time in public. I would understand if you were sitting there and you were trying to force it out that would be wrong. I think if your poop is solid and you have to push it you should do it in private!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I have pooped in my diapers and underwear many times in public, but I make sure to keep my distance from people....unless I can wear the appropriate protection to cover up the smell. Otherwise, I stay far enough away from people as to not be noticed. I'm shy as it is and get so nervous even near others when I have soiled myself.

I wear diapers for fun mostly since I can stay dry while I'm awake so I don't even wet my diapers in public anymore. I used to wet in public then I started feeling a little weird about it. I prefer to only wet or mess when I'm alone now. I didn't even wet the last 3 times I wore a diaper to the movie theatre. If I ever go camping again though, all bets are off! ;D

And yes, freely, knowingly and willfully imposing unpleasant conditions on others IS aggression against their right to peaceful enjoyment of the world around them

• Like 2

While I do mess in public, I do everything in my power to reduce the smell to others, including removing myself ASAP if any smell is noticeable. With my diet and plastic pants over my diapers smells are kept to a minimum. I always change the first chance I can can when in public. No one wants to be around anyone in a messy diaper.

• Like 1

If you do not think people can smell you just because you cannot, have you ever heard of going "nose blind"? If you live with the odor quite a bit, say, at home, you become acclimated to it and just wait until a dog comes around. Just don't and we can all breathe easier, not having to live down your reputation

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Like I said, if you have no control, that's one thing and I don't think anyone here will get on someone when it happens.

• Like 1

Does it occur to anyone that the tiltle of the thread is Public Messing [turn up the amplifier and the reverb] ON PURPOSE...ON PURPOSE...ON PURPOSE Now who did NOT get that?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My bowels have a mind of their own and on numerous occasions my diaper has filled itself up in the check out at the store, or during the quiet scene at the movies. While it still bothers me I just don't pay any attention anymore. I wear cloth diapers so there is never any smell or offensive odors and I've never felt the need to carry a sign saying "I'm Wearing a Shitty Diaper". I don't advertise and people don't ask about my diapered butt because no one cares and nobody wants to know.

I have messed myself in public many times, but never in a diaper, and never on purpose. I will say however, I have a diaper cover that completely blocks the smell out. I have pooped in my diaper (at home) with the diaper cover on, and have been around my roomies (one of which who knows I wear at night) but none of them were the wiser! Like Rusty Pins said, just be courteous to other people not involved in your passion for diapers

I have messed my diaper in public more times than I can recall, I have messed my diaper while at work more times than i can count, I wet my diaper all the time no matter where I am at.

I wear diapers cause when I get the feeling of needing to go its to late to even worry about finding a restroom as I will have messed my diaper by the time I have taken a third step toward a restroom.

I change my messy diaper as soo as possible, but I dont make it a point to rush off to do so when I am in the middle of a project or what ever I happen to be doing at the time.

I dont limit myself to staying out of public places because I wear and mess my diapers, I just deal with it the best I can when it happens.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Messing in public has always been a controversial topic. I think we need to be considerate and not offend anyone with an odorous poopy diaper. Having said that as a fundamental rule for me, I have messed my diaper in public just a handful of times (or should I say a diaper full of times) with the following precautions: 1) act normal, avoid ostentatious pushing or posture, 2) practice social distancing and avoid close contact with others (6 feet rule), 3) similarly, avoid small spaces such as an elevator, 4) keep moving, don't remain stationary very long. I must repeat: be discreet and respectful, the general public does not wish to be offended by a messy adult diaper, and being disrespectful gives us a poor reputation. The few times I have messed my diaper in public, I haver never offended anyone, never even had so much as a suspicious glance for a person.

• Like 1

I live like I need the diapers...i'm pretty well diaper trained for wetting it takes effort to hold and mostly don't notice anymore.  I never hold when in a diaper.  I don't go out of my way to mess myself out in the world, but it does happen.  When it does I immediately go to the restroom and change just like any IC person would do.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 12:21 AM, DiapergirlWB said:

I live like I need the diapers...i'm pretty well diaper trained for wetting it takes effort to hold and mostly don't notice anymore.  I never hold when in a diaper.  I don't go out of my way to mess myself out in the world, but it does happen.  When it does I immediately go to the restroom and change just like any IC person would do.

Same, I wear 24/7 usually and will definitely go in public but I won’t offend anyone. I usually leave right away. I hate public bathrooms so I won’t go in one. I admit that I do enjoy going in public. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

If I mess in public and I typically try to do it on my way to the washroom to change. Occasionally my mommy will make me mess my diaper in public and will only take me to change my diaper when the smell is fairly noticeable. 

Does your Mommy say anything when you mess your diaper in public?!????♥️?? Like, "there, there, feel better now baby?!" Or, "Baby feel better now that he made a big doo-doo In his diaper?!'?????♥️?