LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

puting on a Diaper

Jamie

I recommend opening the back side (the end with the tapes) and holding it behind with the waist at the level of your waist. Lean back against a wall or door frame to hold the diaper in that position. Pull the front of the diaper up between your legs and unfold the front of the diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

It was hard at first, but I had a little experience from babysitting which kinda made it easier. I find it's much easier if you lay down on your back and put it on. You'll get used to putting it on after wearing them for a long time, don't worry!

• Like 1

I pretty much agree with what Craisler said (see above) except that I like to attach the top tapes first. That gives me time to really work at getting a perfect fit around the legs with the lower tapes which I feel is the most important part of reducing leaks.

It defiantly takes practice had trouble at first but now it's very easy weather sitting down or standing it all depends on the situation and place changing. You will get a hang of it within time. I do top tapes first then bottom tapes work best for me especially when standing the top tapes hold the diaper in place to allow the bottom tapes on the diaper to be attached easier. Just make shire the diaper is straight before attaching any of the tapes I use the wetness indacater as a guade.

First thing you need to learn is how to put your diaper on.

You say "Hey, diaper, you are the greatest thing in the world."

That's called putting your diaper on.