LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Protection

kreor

Bed Protection  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever where a wet diaper to bed?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you where a wet diaper to bed, do you use any type of bed protection?

• Yes
    • No

I was just wondering if everyone used some kind of plastic sheet, or other arrangement, to protect their bed in case of a diaper leek. I think this might be one of the reasons I can't seem to go to bed with a wet diaper.

If you do use some type of bed protection, what type do you use?

Thanks for your answers ^^

PS - does anyone know if it's possible to edit the poll...my guess is that it's not, but it makes me feel moronic to use where, instead of wear. Shows me how important it is to do a quick proof, I guess...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to wear and wet, but I don't like a plastic sheet, under my sheets, and every diaper I try leaks, unless I'm standing, Maybe if hang myself from a shelf in my closet, in my sleepers with a diaper on that might work. LOL

The question is worded funny. I don't wear a wet diaper to bed. I sleepwet so it gets wet during the night.

I use a zippered plastic matress cover in case the diaper leaks.

I was just wondering if everyone used some kind of plastic sheet, or other arrangement, to protect their bed in case of a diaper leek. I think this might be one of the reasons I can't seem to go to bed with a wet diaper.

If you do use some type of bed protection, what type do you use?

Thanks for your answers ^^

PS - does anyone know if it's possible to edit the poll...my guess is that it's not, but it makes me feel moronic to use where, instead of wear. Shows me how important it is to do a quick proof, I guess...

Some times when I go to bed I have wet my diapers only one time. I use a pull up cloth diaper, and inside it I have 2 thick cloth diapers. Over the diapers a pair of Hi-Back Plasticpants or rubberpants. I don´t use bedprotection because the diapers never leaks. :fish_h4h:

• 2 weeks later...

I am a very restless sleeper...that is kinda an oxy-moron...restless sleeper....implies I get no rest while asleep. Anyway, I find that if I have a mattress cover on the bed while I sleep I tend to pull the sheets up and off the mattress, leaving only the plastic cover to sleep on. Very uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not use any bedding protection, but learned quick not to trust the cheap diapers. I leaked this week, and it was a pain to clean up. I usually will only wear attends, Tranquility ATN's or my new favorite, Prevail overnights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I put a clean diaper on before bed unless my diaper is nearly dry.. I tend to wet alot at night so leaks are all too common... and I also use a mattress protector... just in case the unexpected leak happens...

I wasn't sure how to answer that second question, since it was worded "If you wear a wet diaper to bed, do you protect your mattress?" I don't wear a wet diaper to bed, but I do protect my mattress. I've found that vinyl shower curtains are cheaper than mattress covers, and that's what I use, under my sheet.

• 3 months later...
Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Here's what I like to do, I'll wear regular undies and pajamas (White preferred),

On my mattress I have a plastic shower curtain, on top of that I have a VERY absorbent 100% cotton thermal blanket folded into 4 layers, next, a 1 inch thick foam mattress pad.

THEN, I put one of those heavy weight bath mats on top of that followed by another 1 inch thick foam mattress pad and last but not least, a white fitted sheet to hold it all together.

It's VERY comfy and I know it sounds like overkill, but it's very effective protection for the mattress and can probably hold 3-5 liters of liquid.

Usually I'll just swap out the bathmat (I have several) and just let the rest ride till it goes off (Ammonia wise).

Just thought I'd share B)

I have a fitted rubber cover on my matress. I also use washable bed pads.

I always wear a pair of vinyl pants over my diapers , and at night I add an extra pair

of 6 mil. vinyl bloomers to cover my diapers and pp's

I very seldom wake up with a wet sheet , or matress , as the vinyl pants , bloomers , and 3 layers of vinyl pants plus 2 diapers , seems to prevent leaks

:drive1::band:

I have a fitted rubber cover on my matress. I also use washable bed pads.

I always wear a pair of vinyl pants over my diapers , and at night I add an extra pair

of 6 mil. vinyl bloomers to cover my diapers and pp's

I very seldom wake up with a wet sheet , or matress , as the vinyl pants , bloomers , and 3 layers of vinyl plus 2 diapers , seems to prevent leaks

:drive1::band: