LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Inspire Review

• 2 months later...

Adam4, Your description was so well done that I felt like I was actually wearing a pair of soft, thick, cozy, comforting diapers as they were pressing against my smooth baby-like skin. So I read your review a second time and one of my Littles joined in causing us to suck our thumb and smile and coo and giggle. Thanks for the warm start to our day! Does Rearz have solid colors without patterns as well? IMG_0734.thumb.JPG.45696cc53a841133c84bf

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, yurguardianangel said:

End result....

hehe

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1485.JPG

Whoa now that is wet :29_EmoticonsHDcom::29_EmoticonsHDcom:well i order a other case of rearz inspire two week ago and got them so i should be good for a couple of more months, why don't you try ordering a case full of rearz inspire + incontrol they might last you longer well that my opinion :69_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As we mentioned above to Adam4, we decided to order Rearz. And our biggest question is DOES NASA KNOW ABOUT THESE!!! We were so impressed with the look of the Inspire+ InControl diaper, that we just HAD to test it first. But it will take a much longer test to find the true capacity limits of this incredible diaper because after wearing Inspire+ InControl from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am, following the consumption of our normal 15 cups of our favorite cold drink the day before, wetting numerous times through the night ... over and over ... tossing and turning ... (No leaking at all after mostly side sleeping! ) Then walking around the apartment after waking in the morning , even sitting down for breakfast, and the diaper just puffs up more and more, quickly pulling the wetness away from our skin and not even coming close to any indication that it has yet reached its capacity. How much more can this incredible diaper really hold?! On each occasion, after 24 hours of soaking, we gave this diaper the 'squish test' (see squish test in photos) and not even the slightest amount of leaking occurred!!! So, like we said above, "Does NASA know about this incredible diaper?!

9eab61ec8a8cf40976a48ee60a0e5182.png1f0b1035f702885d87ee0ab5313fcf3c.png Squish tested after 24 hours of soaking. No leaking occurred after numerous thorough squishing had been applied.

a9a509e3870c9471fc6924b578696468.png Squish tested after 24 hours of soaking. And again, no leaking occurred after numerous thorough squishing had been applied.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried the inspires once. They held marginally more than a dry 24/7. Not worth the $24 shipping. I just tried the inspire + and I don't think I'll be experimenting with any other brands. The absorbency blew my mind. It felt like there was no end to the amount it could handle. By the time I had

• 3 weeks later...

Since reading Adam4's initial review about Inspire+ InControl, (quite some time ago) we have sampled that design as well as MANY others. We have come to realize by now that since that time, we have found no diaper from any other company that is more absorbent than Inspire+ InControl. Thank you, Adam4 for "Inspiring" us to discover this amazing diaper! For others with extreme urinary inconsistence, this diaper is by far the best (at this time). IMG_3703.thumb.JPG.0d25b06286cbe501b698c6052f0f5a96.JPGIMG_3702.thumb.JPG.42c6d1aba3a969abde7b1c0fe86c7e84.JPG

Wow 14 replies i got to admit i never new that my review was that good :01_EmoticonsHDcom::09_EmoticonsHDcom: anyway i order a new type of rearz diapers i am not very pecky but i decided to try something new, i order some "rearz Inspire select" they look interesting i might do a review on them later on and i hope i don't regret buying them.:08_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay i got my "rearz Inspire select" well :42_EmoticonsHDcom::42_EmoticonsHDcom:i don't want to give a bad review but anyway the PE backing feel nice they are super thick and super bulky and the Absorbency is super great the only problem i have with them is the tapes the one tape is excellent idea however they are a few glitches that they need to work out went i try to tape my diaper on me well the diaper felt kind loose on me also the tapes come undone after a period of time i never had problem with the Rearz Inspire version i wear them for a full day but with the

• 4 weeks later...
Okay i got my "rearz Inspire select" well i don't want to give a bad review but anyway the PE backing feel nice they are super thick and super bulky and the Absorbency is super great the only problem i have with them is the tapes the one tape is excellent idea however they are a few glitches that they need to work out went i try to tape my diaper on me well the diaper felt kind loose on me also the tapes come undone after a period of time i never had problem with the Rearz Inspire version i wear them for a full day but with the
  • 1 month later...

Well okay i have some pic of the "rearz Inspire select" that i can show you what i mean this is the pack i got IMG_0293.thumb.JPG.a04ca357ac71c2593fc760f8a62092a9.JPG

This is the diaper it self IMG_0291.thumb.JPG.fd6c239fcc3603764e44c81c9e67886d.JPGIMG_0292.thumb.JPG.4e1f2542b2d700a6ad2968eede04898f.JPGIMG_0294.thumb.JPG.bd28328be436b63f8ad3cbb0b58410b5.JPG

Here me wearing it IMG_0298.thumb.JPG.c36f482762eae0c7dcdc4971970def65.JPGIMG_0299.thumb.JPG.f5141cfcc519a730b68384ddb065d961.JPG

As you can see the diaper is very loose witch is not fun i ether tape it wrong (i'm not use to single tape diapers:34_EmoticonsHDcom:) or like you guys said i got a bad batch but still i wanted to give them a try there one good thing about them they absorb super well however they should work out the kink on the tapes.

Anyway for now on in my reviews i will post some pics with my comments that way i can share my experience with all of you, my next review will be on the "rearz seduction diapers"

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

Adam,
Inspire+ InControl is already a thicker and larger diaper than the others and in addition, it's sizing runs a bit larger than other brands. Have you considered trying it one size smaller for a snug fit? IMG_2718.PNG

Well i did do a rearz seduction review i did try a tad smaller and you are right they fit perfectly did you see the review ????

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Now available our In-depth review of the Rearz Inspire Orginal.  products for the studio testing were provided by Rearz inc. Rearz inc. did not provide, request or demand any changes to our testing methods or final review. Thank you Rearz inc. for providing the product to be tested!          

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give you a review right now. They're Junk. The same thin PE backing and sloppy unevenly cut diapers as the Bambino diapers. They crunch up and don't even feel like I'm wearing a diaper. Rearz Co has become an arrogant multi million dollar company that is too big to respond to emails now. If you've noticed, in the last few months, you can no longer write reviews on their product pages. This is a company that is too big to let anyone jeopardize their product line or their bottom line by posting their opinion. This is a company that now says, "we're going to do it our way and you'll just have to except it"

Let me remind you: Rearz company has just discontinued one of the BEST AB/DL diapers ever made (in the last 20 years) since the multiple cries across the AB/DL community and the many pleads for an All-White THICK PE backed diaper. They lie by saying that people complained about them ripping. That is total BS. These were the thickest most durable diaper ever made. The Manager is a A hole who hung up on me. Then I called back and he changed his tune, but was still suborn about letting me talk to the owner. I asked nicely if he could at least forward my email when she has time. I've gotten no response in over a month of multiple attempts. This is what I get for spending my hard earned money at their site. I could go out in the rain, slide down slides all night at parks and they would never rip.

You're diapers SUCK now. They're no different then all the other company's who are taking shortcuts. Bring back the Vintage PE backed all white diaper. Don't lie to your customers by telling them that the Inspire Originals are the same diaper, we're not stupid. We're sick of designs and ugly patterns. We want a real diaper again. Maybe they cost the company more to produce, but sometimes you have to just brake even on a product to get people to come to your store and buy other merchandise. But because of your suborn mentality,  you loose All my business, and I'm sure there are others who feel the same.

That a little bit out of line crawling-in-diapers i love rearz line of diapers they make some great stuff there might be some other reason why they remove the reviews and i don't think anyone feel the same as you do (at least i think?).