LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
adam4landry

Rearz Inspire Review

18 posts in this topic

I don't no if i can put a review here so anyway this is my fist review about Rearz Inspire Diapers i just got them yesterday and i got to say they are the best diapers i ever use.I try many diapers in the past like Depend maximum protection and Tena super briefs they break easy and they don't hold as much but they were the only diapers i could buy, now on to the review.

1. The Rearz Inspire are super thick and super bulky compare to Depend maximum protection and Tena super briefs also the thick vintage style PE backing feel nice and they feel like real diapers the inside of it feel super soft and very comfy the tape are super strong and the fit amazing, well this part i give it my best rate 5 thumps up :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:.
  2. Absorbency hmmmm well i can compare them with the other two brand, Rearz Inspire is the best in that department so i made a test in the morning usually when i wake up i put on my depend or my tena (depending on witch i buy at the store) and started to wet them i feel when it wet and they leak down my legs :doh: no fun at all :crybaby: so this morning i tested out one of my Rearz Inspire samples i put it on then started to the flooding and HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF :censored: it left me absolutely speechless i flooded the living daylight out of it and i felt absolutely dry as a bone :girl_happy: i have never seen a diaper absorb that fast like that in my life my god :D:D i sat on my bed, lie on me stomach and my bed was as dry as i was, i give this part my best rate 5 loves up :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:.

Overall the Rearz Inspire diapers are the best i ever use i will be sure to order some more in the future.

1 person likes this

Rearz inspire + incontrol are EVEN thicker and take 5000ml

On 8/19/2016 at 8:46 AM, yurguardianangel said:

Rearz inspire + incontrol are EVEN thicker and take 5000ml

:20_EmoticonsHDcom::20_EmoticonsHDcom: Really...... Huh i have to order a sample to test them out.

Adam4, Your description was so well done that I felt like I was actually wearing a pair of soft, thick, cozy, comforting diapers as they were pressing against my smooth baby-like skin. So I read your review a second time and one of my Littles joined in causing us to suck our thumb and smile and coo and giggle. Thanks for the warm start to our day! Does Rearz have solid colors without patterns as well? IMG_0734.thumb.JPG.45696cc53a841133c84bf

1 person likes this

Now those are some super jumbo thick diapers!  I'm looking forward to ordering some!

On 03/10/2016 at 2:11 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

Now those are some super jumbo thick diapers!  I'm looking forward to ordering some!

Yeah, they are amazing!!!!!!

You might be waddling(even when bone dry) though....

Think I got only 8 of those left.... :(

Should have ordered more, but Snuggies/Tykeables overnight waddler medium are my new fav!!!                           Not the thickest or most absorbent but those so unbeliveably SQUISHY when soaked!!!

13 minutes ago, yurguardianangel said:

End result....

hehe

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1485.JPG

Whoa now that is wet :29_EmoticonsHDcom::29_EmoticonsHDcom:well i order a other case of rearz inspire two week ago and got them so i should be good for a couple of more months, why don't you try ordering a case full of rearz inspire + incontrol they might last you longer well that my opinion :69_EmoticonsHDcom:

Just make sure you watch that Inspire and Inspire+ are entirely different from one another.

As we mentioned above to Adam4, we decided to order Rearz. And our biggest question is DOES NASA KNOW ABOUT THESE!!! We were so impressed with the look of the Inspire+ InControl diaper, that we just HAD to test it first. But it will take a much longer test to find the true capacity limits of this incredible diaper because after wearing Inspire+ InControl from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am, following the consumption of our normal 15 cups of our favorite cold drink the day before, wetting numerous times through the night ... over and over ... tossing and turning ... (No leaking at all after mostly side sleeping! ) Then walking around the apartment after waking in the morning , even sitting down for breakfast, and the diaper just puffs up more and more, quickly pulling the wetness away from our skin and not even coming close to any indication that it has yet reached its capacity. How much more can this incredible diaper really hold?! On each occasion, after 24 hours of soaking, we gave this diaper the 'squish test' (see squish test in photos) and not even the slightest amount of leaking occurred!!! So, like we said above, "Does NASA know about this incredible diaper?!

9eab61ec8a8cf40976a48ee60a0e5182.png1f0b1035f702885d87ee0ab5313fcf3c.png Squish tested after 24 hours of soaking. No leaking occurred after numerous thorough squishing had been applied.

a9a509e3870c9471fc6924b578696468.png Squish tested after 24 hours of soaking. And again, no leaking occurred after numerous thorough squishing had been applied.

When I tried these ones the tapes didn't hold up nearly as well for me and I found the padding had clumped up more than I would like. 

I tried the inspires once. They held marginally more than a dry 24/7. Not worth the $24 shipping. I just tried the inspire + and I don't think I'll be experimenting with any other brands. The absorbency blew my mind. It felt like there was no end to the amount it could handle. By the time I had wet all of the padding it weighed nearly 6lbs. A gallon of water weighs 8. Super swollen and squishy, no leaks!

these are my New Favorite although I feel bad if I don't Have enough time to enjoy it fully

FYI....

I purchased a case of Rearz' Inspire InControl+ diapers and received them today.  Turns out they now have a yellow wetness indicator that turns blue upon wetting.  I prefer my diapers to not have this kind of wetness indicator, so this is a bummer for me.

so, how do these compare to dry 247 or fabine teddies

Since reading Adam4's initial review about Inspire+ InControl, (quite some time ago) we have sampled that design as well as MANY others. We have come to realize by now that since that time, we have found no diaper from any other company that is more absorbent than Inspire+ InControl. Thank you, Adam4 for "Inspiring" us to discover this amazing diaper! For others with extreme urinary inconsistence, this diaper is by far the best (at this time). IMG_3703.thumb.JPG.0d25b06286cbe501b698c6052f0f5a96.JPGIMG_3702.thumb.JPG.42c6d1aba3a969abde7b1c0fe86c7e84.JPG

Wow 14 replies i got to admit i never new that my review was that good :01_EmoticonsHDcom::09_EmoticonsHDcom: anyway i order a new type of rearz diapers i am not very pecky but i decided to try something new, i order some "rearz Inspire select" they look interesting i might do a review on them later on and i hope i don't regret buying them.:08_EmoticonsHDcom: 

Okay i got my "rearz Inspire select" well :42_EmoticonsHDcom::42_EmoticonsHDcom:i don't want to give a bad review but anyway the PE backing feel nice they are super thick and super bulky and the Absorbency is super great the only problem i have with them is the tapes the one tape is excellent idea however they are a few glitches that they need to work out went i try to tape my diaper on me well the diaper felt kind loose on me also the tapes come undone after a period of time i never had problem with the Rearz Inspire version i wear them for a full day but with the rearz Inspire select i try to wear them a full day but the tapes came undone every time.

Oh well :68_EmoticonsHDcom: live a learn next time i will order some "rearz seduction" and see ho the far out :77_EmoticonsHDcom::77_EmoticonsHDcom::28_EmoticonsHDcom:

Okay i got my "rearz Inspire select" well i don't want to give a bad review but anyway the PE backing feel nice they are super thick and super bulky and the Absorbency is super great the only problem i have with them is the tapes the one tape is excellent idea however they are a few glitches that they need to work out went i try to tape my diaper on me well the diaper felt kind loose on me also the tapes come undone after a period of time i never had problem with the Rearz Inspire version i wear them for a full day but with the rearz Inspire select i try to wear them a full day but the tapes came undone every time.

Oh well ... live a learn next time i will order some "rearz seduction" and see how they fare out:

Adam, We want to thank you for inspiring us (initially) to try Rearz. Sorry about your recent problems with the tapes. Perhaps you received a bad batch, because we also ordered Rearz Inspire and found no difficulties with the tape. As you will see in our photos, even after this extremely high absorbency diaper had been worn through the night (and then some), after crawling in and out of bed, sleeping and front and sleeping on back without any leaking, this diaper stayed snug and the tapes held strong. IMG_8252.JPGCrawling in & out of bed. Diaper stayed snug & tapes remained attached.
IMG_8254.JPGSleeping on front. Diaper stayed snug & tapes remained attached.
IMG_8253.JPGSleeping on back. After a long night of sleep (and then some), this diaper did not leak at all.