LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you apologize for your messy accidents?

If you are around others and your bowels release its content into your diaper, do you apologize to others for the smell and then go change?

• 3 weeks later...

I do not intend to ever mess in public but I know it will and has happened many times,and will continue to happen. I know based on my diet my messy diapers are always soft and the smell is not that noticable, so if anyone would notice that I was messy I would say I was sorry and move away. I changet my public messy diapers asap, I do not stay messy in public as long as I would if I was at home.

• 6 months later...

If it's noticed or will be noticed, yes of course. But if it doesn't have to be said, I'm not going to say it. I don't want to intentionally out myself. Although I've moved on, this still isn't the most confidence building thing in the world, to be an adult walking around with a load in your pants. It doesn't hold me back, but it's not confidence building, so no I'd never say unless it must be said.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Only if someone says anything I'll just say I need diapers due lack of control and the bagpack is aways with me. No sense to tell them it's like saying "opps I farted, I have gas" but if really bad and I can smell it I'll say my bad I'm having gases.