LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants that poop does not stain? Anyone?

I am an AB who enjoys pooping in my diapers; I use both disposable and cloth. When using clothies, I have had serious problems with poop staining my plastic pants and thus ruining them. Does anyone know of a plastic pants that do not have this problem?

Waterproof pants made from polyurethane laminate (also called PUL) are stain-resistant. That's what I use, and they wipe clean easily. They also wash well in either laundry soap that you use for cloth diapers or even dish soap. The polyurethane repels anything that could stain. Do not use bleach on PUL--only mild soap and water. Although PUL is durable and can withstand high temperatures like dryer heat, I dry mine on low heat because of the elastic at the leg openings and waistband. PUL doesn't mind heat, but elastic does!

• Like 1

I wonder if there might be a market for poopstain-colored plastic pants. I don't know if any vendor has looked into it, but I do know that Suprima has a brown color available.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have many pairs of plastic baby panties as I wear the 24/7. I do not think I own a single pair that are not poop stained.

Babies plastic baby panties are always stained. I like mine that way!

pottypanties

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

Your plastic pants will always get stained from poop. All of mine have poop stains. You're going to get them because you wear diapers and poop in them.some of mine are  so badly stained looks like I pooped when I haven't yet. But I still wear them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow, just found this thread...  ANYWAY, I just want to say that poop staining plastic pants will lead to their demise...  Eventually, the fats and body oils in the stain will cause the the PVC (Vinyl) to break down, become crackely and easily torn.  But the silver lining is that you get to buy more plastic pants!  (Help keep our manufacturers in business!)

In almost 60 years of this silliness, I have not found a way to remove poop stains on vinyl. Poop changes the chemistry of the vinyl under it.  Having a soaked wet diaper will keep the poo wet- to an extent, and if you turn on your shower, pull on rubber gloves, step in, take your ppp's off immediately, and run them under the shower, or the regular tub nozzle- (Under the nozzle will keep the poop from splashing all over better than the shower.)  Wash with plenty of soap!

On 7/10/2016 at 6:37 PM, pottypanties said:

I have many pairs of plastic baby panties as I wear the 24/7. I do not think I own a single pair that are not poop stained.

Babies plastic baby panties are always stained. I like mine that way!

pottypanties

If so, that is something new. I've seen plenty of baby panties in my time, especially between 1951-67 and they were spotless. In case nobody has gotten it, baby and adult excrement are two very different things from two very different diets and very different digestive systems. Not only that but the layette often had to last for 3 babies. You could tell the SES class or their experience by the panties. The lower onces used panties made of thin, grainy material which had to be replaced quite a bit sooner than the thck, smooth material. It was the grainy material that helped the transition from being called "rubber" to 'plasti" since the smooth material felt more like rubber, though for the panties, that transition still has not been completed and to make it worse, they now have thrown in "diaper covers", dropping all reference to "pants" and ending any reference to clothing.

• 3 months later...

Have you considered using rubber / latex pants instead of plastic ones? I switched ten years ago and have not looked back. The latex pants can be found in numerous of colour, including brown :)

If you try rubber, remember two things: 1) have the pants chlorinated, then latex won't stick to itself 2) have them made to measure. I buy my pants from kinkydiapers.com, they provide the best ones in the market IMHO.