LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Next Purchase, also posted to Reddit.

I'm a huge fan of plastic backed, extremely thick, absorbent diapers. Baby-ish is a plus, but not always necessary. I'm going to buy a few different types, and I've tried a few of the following types, but please let me know which of the following is your personal favorite, and why. Information about tape strength and reattachment, quality and feel of the plastic backing, thickness, landing zones, wetting and load capacity, as well as personal experiences are extremely welcome. Please limit your comments to the following brands, unless you feel their is something I ABSOLUTELY MUST try. Thank you for your help and comments. DC Idyl- Tena Slip Maxi- Cuddlz - Rearz Spoiled- Rearz Safari- ABU Space Diapers- Tykeables Overnight- MyDiapers- Crinklz- ABU Lavender- Bambino Belissimo- Northshore Supreme- Dry 24/7- AwwSoCute- Abena Abriform Plastic Back- Absorbency Plus- Total Dry X-Plus-

Edited by billyshpilkis
misspelling of title
I'm a huge fan of plastic backed, extremely thick, absorbent diapers. Baby-ish is a plus, but not always necessary. I'm going to buy a few different types, and I've tried a few of the following types, but please let me know which of the following is your personal favorite, and why. Information about tape strength and reattachment, quality and feel of the plastic backing, thickness, landing zones, wetting and load capacity, as well as personal experiences are extremely welcome. Please limit your comments to the following brands, unless you feel their is something I ABSOLUTELY MUST try. Thank you for your help and comments. DC Idyl- Tena Slip Maxi- Cuddlz - Rearz Spoiled- Rearz Safari- ABU Space Diapers- Tykeables Overnight- MyDiapers- Crinklz- ABU Lavender- Bambino Belissimo- Northshore Supreme- Dry 24/7- AwwSoCute- Abena Abriform Plastic Back- Absorbency Plus- Total Dry X-Plus-

Northshore supreme because they capture a lot of liquid and they do not leak

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just got a half case of ABU Little Pawz. Before ordering that, though, I had a sample of 1 Little Pawz and 1 Space. I'm not a furry (or even an AB, so idk why babyish prints appeal to me recently - I also have Tykables), but I much preferred the Little Pawz over the Space. The outside shell of the Little Pawz is just a bit more....plastic-y, crinkly. The outer shell of the Space is plastic, yes, but it's a very smooth plastic.It doesn't have that plastic band near the top of the front-waist where you put your tabs. That's the only real difference in the diaper, I believe that all of ABU's diapers are basically the same with different outer shells.

OFC, if you like the design of Space then it's a great choice! I just wasn't in love with it (and the animals on the LP are super cute)!

• Like 1