LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Sure we can go over there after your bath," Judy said.

Judy washed Paige's face and then got her out of the high chair. Judy carried Paige into the bathroom and started water running into the tub. She undressed Paige and continued to hold her until the tub was ready.

• Like 1

Judy turned off the water when the tub was ready. She lowered Paige into the water and added some toys for Paige to play with while she soaked for a bit before being washed. Judy smiled at Paige.

"I'm glad you are spending the summer with me, baby."

Judy smiled and soaped up a washcloth that had Elmo on it. She started washing Paige from head to toe.

"What clothes do you want to wear over to Miss Nancy's house, baby?"

Judy smiled at Paige and kissed her nose.

"That sounds like the perfect outfit, baby."

Judy finished washing Paige, then used the shower head to rinse her off.

"Alright honey, let's get you dried off, then diapered and dressed." Judy cooed, holding Paige's hand so she could step out of the tub.

"I'm glad you're not sick anymore too. Being sick is yucky." Judy said.

Judy took Paige over to the nursery and lifted her onto the changing table. She pulled the strap across Paige, then lifted her legs. She slid a diaper under her and then rubbed baby oil on her bottom. She sprinkled baby powder on Paige and fastened the diaper closed. She got Paige off the changing table and too her over to dresser.

"Let's see if we can find a cute pair of shorts and a tee shirt for you to wear."

Judy looked in the dresser and pulled out a pink tee shirt with a yellow giraffe on the front and a pair of pink shorts that had snaps in the crotch. She also took out a pair of yellow socks.

"How is that? There is pink and yellow in that outfit."

Judy started working the tee shirt over Paige's head.

Judy tugged the tee shirt down, then put her shorts on her, snapping the crotch. She put her socks on her feet and carried her out to the living room, setting her down on a pink blanket.

"Okay, I'll go get ready. Go ahead and play for a few minutes, baby."

Judy ran upstairs, smiling as she heard the ring stacker making music as Paige played with it. She changed into a tee shirt and shorts as well as shoes and socks, then packed the diaper bag. She brought the diaper bag downstairs and put several baby bottles in it filled with milk, water and juice. She came out and smiled at Page and clapped.

"You are doing an awesome job on stacking those rings, baby! Auntie is so proud of you! It's time to go now. Let's walk over to Miss Nancy's."

Judy helped Paige to her feet and took her hand. She walked to the door with her.

"Of course baby." Judy said. She opened the diaper bag and got the pacifier. She held it up to Paige's mouth until she started to suck on it.

Judy led Paige over to Nancy's house and knocked on the door. Nancy opened the door and smiled at Judy and Paige.

"Come on in. How are you doing,

Paige accepted her paci and started to suckle her paci on the way to Nancy's. She took it out to answer Nancy. "I'm good, Miss. Nancy. How are you?" Paige asks and put her paci back in. She hugged Nancy as she was held.

"I'm good too, baby. I missed seeing you. I am glad you aren't sick anymore." Nancy cooed.

Nancy carried Paige into a playroom she had set up for Paige when she visited. There was a crib in the corner for her to sleep in, and a doll house and a rocking horse. Nancy took Paige over to the rocking horse and sat her down on it.

"Can I see you ride the horse baby?" Nancy asked.