LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy picked Paige up and carried her to her bedroom and laid Paige down on the bed closest to the wall.

"I'll be back in just a minute, baby."

Judy left the room and got her phone. She called the doctor to make an appointment for that day if possible. She was able to get an appointment for a couple of hours from then. She came back in the room with Paige.

Judy laid down next to Paige so Paige would stay calm and hopefully get a little sleep.

Judy pulled Paige over to her and hugged her.

"It's okay, baby. I've made a doctor's appointment to have you checked out. Miss Nancy is going to drive us. How about we get you dressed to go?"

Judy checked Paige's diaper.

Judy changed Paige into a clean diaper, making sure to get her clean. Once she had her diaper on, Judy went to get something for Paige to wear to the doctor. She came back with a dress.

"I want you to wear something that will be easy to take off at the doctor's office so he could examine you."

Judy put the dress on Paige and fastened it in the back. The dress was long enough to cover Paige's diaper, but barely. Judy put shoes and socks on Paige and got a diaper bag ready to go, and got Presley as well.

"Alright baby, let's get going."

Judy carried Paige out to the living room. Nancy stood up and held the front door open for Judy. They walked out to the car and Judy put Paige in her car seat. She got in the back seat with her sat down next to her. She took Paige's hand as Nancy started the car.

Paige was wiggly and fidgety getting dressed. She was still upset and scared. She didn't think she had to end up going to the doctors so early. She looked around for her Penguin "Presley?" Paige asks looking around. (could they have forgotten it so she could be more fussy?)

(okay)

Once Paige was settled in the car, Judy sat close to Paige.

"It's okay baby. The doctor is just going to check you. He isn't going to give you a shot. It's going to be alright."

Nancy drove just over the speed limit on her way to the doctors office.

When they reached the doctor's office, Judy got out of the car and got Paige out of her car seat. Nancy kept the car running as they moved out of the way.

"I'll be right back, baby. I'm sure Presley is missing you too."

Judy carried Paige into the doctor's office and went to the nurses desk to sign in.

"Hello, may I help you?" The nurse asked.

"Yes, I'm Judy Summers and this is my niece Paige. She has been having trouble with her stomach and has been running a fever."

The nurse looked at the appointment book.

"There you are. Have a seat, the doctor will see you in a few minutes."

"Thank you." Judy said.

Judy carried Paige over to the chairs. She sat down and held Paige on her lap.

Judy cuddled with Paige, rubbing her tummy as they waited. Nancy hurried to Judy's house and ran inside. She looked around for Presley and found her in the crib. She ran out to the car and buckled Presley in the front seat next to her. She started the car and backed out, and stepped on it to the doctor's office.

(Which of us will pay the doctor or are we waiting for Nancy to come back before he comes?)

Paige hoped that Nancy was on her way with Presley before seeing the doctor. She was scared that something could be really wrong.

"Ms. Summers, The doctor will see you now." the nurse called.

Judy stood up holding Paige. Just as she started in, Nancy came into the room with Presley. She came over and put her in Paige's arms.

"I'm sure it will be okay, baby. I'll be out here in the waiting room." Nancy gave Paige a kiss on the cheek.

Judy took Paige to the examining rooms, following the nurse.

"Go ahead and get her undressed for the doctor. There is a gown there to put on her if you want."

"Thank you." Judy said.

Judy started taking off Paige's dress.

(I guess I can play the doctor. She is just going to send them to the hospital)

"The doctor wouldn't be mean about it, honey. I'm sure she's seen lots of little girls in diapers before." Judy said.

Judy changed Paige into the gown and held her on her lap. The female doctor entered the room looking at a clipboard and then smiled at Paige.

"Hello, honey. I'm doctor Melissa. I hear you are having pains in your tummy. Is that right?"

"Uh huh. It hurts bad, down here. And I've been getting sick a lot too. Not just by puking.." Paige was talking about her diarrhea and she pointed at lower right side stomach to show where it hurt