LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy smiled and hugged Paige. She led Paige out of the bathroom.

"Well I was fixing dinner. Would you like to help me with that?" Judy asked.

She started leading Paige out to the kitchen.

"I have a meat loaf in the oven and I'm going to have mashed potatoes. For dessert I thought chocolate cake. Would you like to help me make the cake?"

Judy led Paige out to the kitchen. She got a plastic apron with a teddy bear wearing a chef's hat on it. She tied the apron on Paige.

"Okay, can you get the eggs and milk from the refrigerator? Bring the milk first and then the eggs. Set them on the counter. That would be a big help."

Judy had got a bowl and a mixing spoon out while Paige was getting things out of the refrigerator.

"Okay, in that cupboard, there is a package of cooking chocolate, sugar, baking powder, and flour. Can you get them? Can you reach the cupboard?"

Judy pointed at one of the upper cupboards.

"I have a stool if you need it."

Paige went to the cupboard. "I'm sure I can reach it Auntie." She says. She was able to open the cupboard. She was able to get the package of cooking chocolate and baking soda. But she couldn't reach the flour or sugar as they were too far back.

Judy watched Paige and smiled as she stood on her tip toes. When she saw Paige was having trouble reaching everything, Judy pulled a pink plastic stool from under the sink that had Tinkerbell on it, along with the words 'Paige's naughty stool'. Judy had saved it from when Paige had lived there.

Judy set the stool where Paige was and then put her hands under Paige's arms, lifting her onto the stool.

"There you go, honey."

"Oh that? We used it when you lived here and were naughty and needed a time out. I just saved it under the sink, I'm not sure why."

"You're not going to be naughty now though, so you don't have to worry about me making you sit on it." Judy said.

Judy saw everything on the counter

Judy gave Paige the blue mixing spoon with cookie monster inon it

"Now stir and stir until it's well mixed. Would you mind if I took your picture making the cake? Later on I'll help you and you can send it to your mom so she can see what you are doing with me."

Judy took a picture of Paige from the back, showing off the pajama top and pull-up under the apron. She put the camera away and stepped up behind Paige.

"Good job! Only do it a little faster. Here let me help you."

Judy reached around Paige and held her hands. She started stirring the batter faster.

"Isn't this fun?" Judy asked.

Judy helped stir until she thought the batter was done and stilled Paige's hands.

"Alright, I think that's good enough, honey. Now it's time to pour the batter in the cake pan. While you do that, I'll get the meat loaf out of the oven to make room for the cake."

Judy took the spoon out of the batter and ran her finger over it. She touched the tip of Paige's nose with the batter.

Judy got out a cake pan and set it in front of Paige.

"There you go. Get as much batter in the pan as you can."

Judy went to the stove and opened it. She used oven mitts to pull the meat loaf out and set it on the counter away from Paige so it could cool a bit.

"How are you doing with the cake, baby? It already smells delicious, and it hasn't been in the oven yet."

"Okay." Paige says. When Judy got her nose with cake batter she said "heeeyyy..." She smiled and started to pour the batter in the pan. When all the batter was in she took a little from the bowl, and wiped it on her aunt's arm when she walked past her. Just to play around.

Judy smiled as Paige put the batter on her arm.

"Okay, you little stinker." Judy said.

Judy gave Paige's bottom a pat.

"Okay, it's time to put the cake in the oven. Since I don't want you to get burned, I'll do that. Why don't you go wash up for dinner? Just do it like I've been showing you, okay? Just run your hands under the water, squirt some soap on them, rub your hands real good and then rinse them off and dry them."

"When you finish, come show me what a good job you did."

While Paige was gone, Judy got plates out. She got a regular plate for herself and a small plate with a monkeys face on it for Paige. She filled both played with meat loaf and mashed potatoes. Judy cut up Paige's meat loaf into small pieces and added a bread roll to the plate. She set both plates on the table and put a small pink fork at Paige's place.

She was filling a plastic cup with milk, and had just put a lid on it when Paige returned. She examined her hands, turning them, and then smiled at Paige.

"Good job! You're hands are very clean!" Judy praised.

"Go ahead and sit down. I've fixed your plate for you." Judy said.

Judy picked up the cup and guided Paige over to seat and set the cup down.

"Go ahead and start eating."

Paige went to her seat and looked at her plate of food. She was really hungry. She didn't so much mind the pink fork but the sippy cup was a bit much. It made sense to have one when she was waking up from a night terror. But this was dinner. She didn't want to make her auntie upset though if she said anything about it.

Judy ate her dinner and watched Paige eat. She noticed Paige wasn't touching her drink.

"Is there something wrong with your drink, honey? I noticed you haven't touched your cup." Judy asked.

"I.. I just don't wanna make you upset. I don't need a sippy cup. I know it's just with a lid... but still." Paige says softly.

"I just don't understand why you think I need one." Paige didn't look up preparing for the scolding.

"Honey, you won't make me upset. It's okay for you to question things. I was just worried that since this was your first day here you might be nervous and accidentally knock your drink over, making you even more nervous."

"If you think a sippy cup is too childish for you, I'll fix it."

Judy picked up the cup and twisted off the lid. She put the cup back.

"There you are. Is that better? I'm sorry it bothered you. I was just trying to help."