LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy took Paige's arm and turned her around. She gave Paige three swats on the back of her panties. She turned Paige back around and looked in her face.

"I am very disappointed in you. just get in bed. " Judy ordered, pointing at the toddler bed.

"And you had best not wake up wet." Judy warned.

Judy sighed.

"I don't understand why you won't wear a pull-up for me. It's not like I'm asking you to wear a diaper. Pull-ups are for big girls. No one would know what your wearing except you and me. But whatever."

"I'll be back in awhile to wake you up." Judy said, leaving the bedroom.

Paige felt bad. She sighed when she finished before she got the door, Paige called her. "Aunt Judy, I'll wear it." Paige says. If her aunt was that worried, she will wear it. And prove her wrong. It was just pull up. Childish yes. But that's not the point.

Judy returned to the bedroom. She came over and picked up the pull-up. She came over to Paige and tugged down her panties and had her step out of them. She put the pull-up on her and made sure it was straight.

"I'm sorry. Maybe we'll both feel

Paige followed directions as she was put in her pull up. "I won't be wet. Promise." Paige says and hugs her aunt Judy before getting back in bed. She decided not to ask why she had to sleep in a toddler bed or why she had to sleep in her aunt's room. She was just sleepy.

Judy knew that Paige was exhausted. She let her sleep, occasionally checking on her. She saw the sock monkey had fallen on the floor and picked it up and laid it next to Paige. Judy filled a sippy cup with water and put it on the toddler bed. Judy closed the drapes and turned the lights on before leaving the room again.

Judy heard Paige whimpering. She came in the bedroom to check on her. She wasn't sure if she should wake her out not. She knelt beside the toddler bed and stroked Paige's head.

"Ssh, baby. It's okay. Aunties here. It's going to be okay."

Paige started to cry in her sleep when something bad happened in her nightmare. It got louder and she moved a lot more. This was one of her bad night terrors. She didn't have them often.

Judy decided to wake Paige up.She scooped her up and held her close.

"Paige baby, wake up. It's okay. I've got you. Come on baby." Judy cooed as she rocked Paige in her arms.

Paige suddenly open led her tear filled eyes. Her face was red and she was still catching her breath. Wondering what had just happened. She looked at her auntie who was still rocking her and cooing to her.

Judy saw Paige open her eyes and smiled at her. She stopped rocking her.

"Are you okay, honey? I was worried about you."

Judy picked up the sippy cup and showed it to Paige.

"Are you thirsty?"

Judy laid Paige down on the toddler bed. She let Paige drink a little more then set the cup down. She picked up the sock monkey and kissed out before putting it in Paige's hand.

"Would you like for me to stay in the room with you?"

"Of course it's okay, honey. Why wouldn't it be okay?"

Judy helped Paige stand up and walked her to the bathroom, holding her hand. She lifted the lid on the toilet and tugged the pull-up down. She picked Paige up and sat her on the toilet seat.

"There you go, honey."

Judy turned around but stayed in the room.

Paige let her take her to the bathroom. She didn't expect her to help her with undressing and getting on the toilet. She didn't ask about it though just did what needed to do. She went both number 1&2 then wiped herself with toilet paper.

Judy heard Paige go to the bathroom and when she heard Paige tear toilet paper of the roll she turned around.

"Good girl. That's right, you wipe yourself after going potty. Very good. Okay, stand up and let's pull up your pull-up."

Judy waited for Paige to stand up and tugged up her pull-up. She led her over to the sink and helped her wash her hands.

Paige didn't wanna upset her aunt. So she kept her mouth shut. She was just really curious to why her Aunt was helping her with so much stuff that she didn't need help with. This must be the eccentric part her mom was talking about. All that's happened today.

"Auntie, what are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" Paige asks, after her hands were done being washed.

"I don't have anything planned. Having you come here was kind of last minute, honey. I promise we'll do something tomorrow."

Judy thinks.

"We could go clothes shopping if you'd like."