LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Paige blushed at how the attendant talked about her. It was like they both thought she was a little girl. But she was 15 for crying out loud. Then she had to hold her aunt's have and they literally just met.

Judy led Paige to the handicap stall since there would be more room in there. As they waited, Judy looked Paige over. She used her free hand to push some stray hair out of Paige's face.

"You look adorable, Paige."

The stall was freed up and Judy took Paige inside, closing and locking the stall door behind them. Judy let go of Paige's hand.

"Can you manage your pants by yourself, or would you like my help?" Judy asked.

Judy frowned at Paige.

"I am not leaving my niece by herself in a bathroom or anywhere else. You never know what can happen. I've read stories on the internet of children being abducted when going into the bathroom by themselves." Judy informed.

"Aw, what's the matter? You got a shy bladder? Alright, I will turn around, but you tell me when you are done so I can check and make sure you go, honey," Judy said

Judy turned around facing the wall. She opened her purse and started looking through it.

Judy turned around when Paige said she was done. She saw Paige was still sitting on the toilet. She reached down and spread Paige's leg a bit and peered into the toilet, seeing the yellowed water. She tore off a couple sheets of toilet paper and handed them to Paige.

"Make sure and wipe everytime you pee, honey. You could get an infection otherwise." Judy said.

Judy waited for Paige to wipe herself and drop the toilet paper in the toilet. She helped Paige to her feet and pulled her panties up as well as her pants, making sure her panties were covered. She reached behind Paige and flushed the toilet.

Judy led Paige over to the sink and turned on the water. She took Paige's hands and squirted soap on them, then rubbed them together under the water.

"We need to make sure Paige's hands are clean after sitting on the yucky potty, don't we? Who knows what kind of germs there are on a public toilet? We don't know how often they are cleaned, do we?" Judy asked.

Judy dried Paige's hands and took her left hand. She led Paige out of the stall and past the women and girls waiting to use the toilet.

"Let's go see get your luggage now, okay?"

Paige blushed deeply and word herself with the toilet paper. She find it odd that her aunt helped her way her hands like she was two. She didn't answer any of her questions as they washed her hands. Paige looked diem as her aunt led her out.

Judy looked at Paige and then the moving carousel. She saw a couple pieces of luggage and checked their tags, confirming that they weren't Paige's luggage.

"It's okay Paige. It's no big deal. We'll file a claim with the airport, and when your luggage shows up, they will notify us."

Judy led Paige over to the desk and filled out a form and handed it back.

"There is nothing we can do for now. Do you have any clothes in your carry on?" Judy asked Paige.

Judy saw Paige was getting upset and looked like she was getting ready to throw a tantrum. She led Paige over to a chair and sat down. She pulled Paige onto her lap.

"It's not the end of the world, honey. I can get you new clothes, if that's all you're worried about." Judy said, rubbing Paige's arms.

Judy picked up the carry on bag and set it in front of Paige. She unzipped the bag.

"I bet Paige has a stuffed animal in here, doesn't she? Would you like to show aunt Judy?"

"Really? Let's see."Judy said.

Judy started looking through the bag without asking Paige first. Near the bottom of the bag she found a sock monkey. She pulled it out and showed it to Paige.

"Look what I found! I seem to remember him from when you were little. You carried him everywhere."

Judy close the bag and set Paige down. She handed her the sock monkey

(Yes)

"Paige, your parents have entrusted you to my care. It is my duty to protect you. As long as you stay with me, I expect you to do as I tell you. Now be a good girl and climb in your seat. You don't want me to call your mom and let her know you're being naughty, do you?"

Judy put the carry on in the car and looked at Paige, waiting for her to climb in.

Judy reached in and pulled the 5 point harness down, snapping it between Paige's legs, locking it as well.

"Thank you, sweetie. I know you may not like it, but I'm just making sure your safe. I live about forty-five minutes from here. Just sit back and relax. If you fall asleep, I'll wake you when we get there."

Judy closed the door and got in the front seat and started driving home .

Judy drove home, watching Paige in the mirror. She looked like a toddler cuddling her sock monkey and fighting sleep. Judy stonarrived home and parked the car. She got out and opened the back door. She unlocked the harness, lifting it off of Paige. Judy gently took Paige out of the car and stood her on the ground.

"Let's go put Paige in her bed for a nap. I'll bring the carry on in later."

Judy led Paige inside the house and stopped. She knelt down and untied Paige's shoes. She lifted her feet, pulling the shoes off and then the socks.

Judy took Paige's hand and led her back to the bedroom.

Paige was somewhat still awake but she definitely looked ready to fall asleep any minute. Which was why she didn't fight, getting lifted out of her seat and out the car. She sniffled and rubbed her eyes sleepily. Then let Judy undo her shoes etc.

Judy got Paige a pajama top and put it on her.

"What does your mom put on you to keep your sheets dry? Does she use pull-ups or maybe goodnites? Surely she doesn't let you just wet your bed?"

Judy looked at Paige incredulously.

"Now honey, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Lots of girls your age still wet the bed. I think your lying. So let's do this. I'm going to put a pull-up on You when you go to bed for the next week. If it stays dry, I will apologize and let you sleep in pajamas or panties, your choice."

"This isn't up for debate." Judy added.

Judy went to the dresser and came back with a pink pull-up with Cinderella on it.

"Take your panties off, please."