LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Anna smiled when Paige told her to help. Anna picked out one of the edge pieces and handed it to Paige. 
"Does this go there?" Anna asked. 
Paige smiled. She took it and tried to put it where she asked and it did fit.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Anna smiled as Paige fit the piece in the puzzle. 
"Good job, baby." Anna said. 
They had most of the puzzle put together now and Anna handed Paige another piece. 
Paige took it but it didn't match anywhere yet. She grabbed another piece to try and put on.

"Sorry, I thought that went there. I guess I'm not vey good at puzzles." Anna said. 
She kept looking through the remaining pieces.
It's okay. You're fine." She said. "That's why we help eachother." She continued to put pieces together

Anna nodded and handed Paige the last puzzle pieces.
"That's it, unless there's a piece hiding." Anna said, looking around.
Paige fit the last puzzle piece in there. No more pieces and the puzzle was complete.

Anna looked at the completed puzzle. 
"Let's leave it together for now. No use taking it apart right after we finish putting it together. What  should we do now?" Anna asked. 
"Hm, I don't know. What do you wanna do?" Paige asks

Anna shrugged. She looked around the room. 
"Maybe you can ask auntie to let you play a board game." Anna suggested. 
"You think she'll let me?" Paige asked looking at her puzzle making sure it's neat and straight.

"I don't see why not.  Why wouldn't she let you? Are they games that babies can't play?" Anna asked. 
"I don't know. Let's go ask." Paige said getting up holding her hand out. Feeling better if her hand was held.

Anna stood up as well and took Paige's hand. She led Paige out to the dining room where Judy and Nancy were sitting. 

"Auntie, baby wants to know if it would be okay if we played a board game. Which board games can babies play?" Anna asked. 

"Thank you for asking and not just playing a board game. Yes, you and baby may play a board game. We have Candyland, chutes and ladders, monkeys jumping on the bed, lucky ducks and let's go fishing. Baby, would you like to play one of those games?" Judy asked. 

Anna stood up as well and took Paige's hand. She led Paige out to the dining room where Judy and Nancy were sitting. 
"Auntie, baby wants to know if it would be okay if we played a board game. Which board games can babies play?" Anna asked. 
"Thank you for asking and not just playing a board game. Yes, you and baby may play a board game. We have Candyland, chutes and ladders, monkeys jumping on the bed, lucky ducks and let's go fishing. Baby, would you like to play one of those games?" Judy asked. 
"I haven't played Chutes and latters in awhile!" Paige sounded excited. "Can we have something to drink while we play auntie?"

"Of course, baby. Anna, would you get the game out and set it up while I get you both something to drink." Judy said. 

"Yes auntie." Anna said. 

Anna took Paige's hand again and took her back to the playroom. She let go of Paige's hand and went to the closet. Anna got out the chutes and ladders game and set it up on the table. Judy came in the room with a baby bottle and a sippy cup. She set the bottle in front of Anna and the sippy cup in front of Paige.

"There's your drinks girls." Judy said.

"Of course, baby. Anna, would you get the game out and set it up while I get you both something to drink." Judy said. 
"Yes auntie." Anna said. 
Anna took Paige's hand again and took her back to the playroom. She let go of Paige's hand and went to the closet. Anna got out the chutes and ladders game and set it up on the table. Judy came in the room with a baby bottle and a sippy cup. She set the bottle in front of Anna and the sippy cup in front of Paige.
"There's your drinks girls." Judy said.
(Wait you put the bottle in front of Anna did you mean the other way around? Lol)

(No, I wanted to see if Paige would say something about giving them the wrong drink.)
(Oh okay! )

Paige have her auntie a funny look. "Auntie. You gave Anna a bottle. I don't use sippy's." Paige said.

Judy looked at the table and got a shocked look on her face. 

"You're right. What was I thinking. Anna's not a baby, is she?" Judy said. 

Judy switched the bottle and the sippy cup. 

"Thanks for letting me know, baby." Judy cooed. 

Judy looked at the table and got a shocked look on her face. 
"You're right. What was I thinking. Anna's not a baby, is she?" Judy said. 
Judy switched the bottle and the sippy cup. 
"Thanks for letting me know, baby." Judy cooed. 
Paige giggled shaking her head no. She happily took her bottle. "you're welcome." She said.

Judy smiled and left the playroom. Anna set up the game and placed the spinner between Paige and herself. 
"You can go first." Anna told Paige.
"Yeah okay. " Paige said She flicked the arrow to spin. She got 3. She moved up 3.