LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Anna heard Paige giggle and saw her peek out from behind her tree. She smiled and acted like she hadn't seen her.

"Baby is a good hider. I hope I find her soon," Anna called out..

Anna looked under things and behind other trees as she made her way over to where Paige was at.

Finally Anna reached the tree where Paige was. She came around and smiled at Paige.

"There you are. You sure are a good hider, baby. I would never have thought you were behind this tree. You were so quiet."

Anna gave Paige a hug.

"Do you want me to go hide now?"

• 3 weeks later...

Anna stood up and smiled at Paige.

"You sure did, baby! You are a good seeker. It didn't take you very long at all. Do you want to keep playing hide and seek or play something else?"

Judy came over to the girls.

"Are either of you hungry? I thought maybe you could sit at the picnic table for awhile and I can bring something out."

"I could eat something." Annie said, then looked at Paige.

Anna took Paige's hand and walked over to the picnic table. Judy and Nancy went inside and returned in a few minutes with a plate with cut up sandwiches and another one with fruit on it. Nancy had a baby bottle with juice in it and a sippy cup and two empty plastic plates.They set them on the table, giving Paige the baby bottle and giving Anna the sippy cup.

"Thank you auntie and Miss Nancy." Annie said.

She took a sandwich