LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Nancy and Judy smiled as they watched Paige crawl toward the slide. They followed her over and Nancy picked Paige up. She carried her to the top of the ladder leading to the slide. Judy went to the bottom of the slide and held her arms out.

"Come here baby!" Judy cooed.

Nancy sat Paige on the slide and kissed her cheek.

"Are you ready for me to let you go honey?" Nancy asked.

"Alright." Judy agreed.

Nancy brought Paige around to the slide again and let her slide down. Judy caught her and flew her like an airplane over to the swings. She slipped her in a toddler swing and buckled her in. Nancy came over and stood behind Paige. She pushed her.

"How high do you want to go, baby?" Nancy asked.

Paige giggled softly but 5 minutes of swinging, she started to whine and whined softly. She needed to poop but most of the time her poop would come out his by itself and this time she could feel the need to go.

When Nancy heard Paige start whining, she stopped the swing and lifted Paige out.

"Are you okay baby?" Nancy cooed carrying Paige over to a bench and sat down down with her.

Judy smiled and took Paige from Nancy. She set her on her lap and started rubbing her stomach.

"Come on baby. I know you can do it. Just try hard and fill your diaper for auntie and Miss Nancy." Judy spoke softly to Paige.

• 2 weeks later...

"I thought doing the change out here would save some time. It's not like anyone besides Miss Nancy and myself can see you, baby. Miss Nancy has a large fence surrounding her backyard so no one can look in. Does it bother you?" Judy cooed, continuing the diaper change.

"No problem. Ant's wouldn't be any fun would they?" Judy cooed.

Judy cleaned up Paige and sprinkled powder on her before taping a clean diaper on her. She took a onesie out of the diaper bag and changed Paige into it. On the front of the onesie it said 'I LOVE MY AUNTIE'. Judy snapped the crotch and lifted Paige up to a sitting position.

"There we go, all clean and dry and in cooler clothes. What would you like to do now?" Judy asked.