LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Anna returned with Presley and sat down near the blanket.

"Okay, Get Paige's attention, then urge her to reach for Presley. Once she gets Presley, you can let her play with her for a couple of minutes, then I'll show you another thing to do."

"Paige, look who I've got, baby. Can you reach Presley. Come on, baby." Anna cooed.

Judy let Paige cuddle with Presley for a couple of minutes, then gently removed the penguin from Paige's arms.

"It's okay, baby. You can have her back in just a couple of minutes." Judy cooed.

Judy looked over at Anna.

"Okay, Scoot back just a bit, honey. That's it. Now snap your fingers to get her attention. When she looks at you, hold out her hand towards her, but not too close. The idea is to get her to reach out to you." Judy said.

Anna snapped her fingers a couple of times, then held out her hands.

"Here I am, baby. Can you touch my hands?"

Anna giggled as Paige touched her hands.

"You sure did, baby!"

Judy took her phone out and took a picture of Paige laying on her tummy, holding Anna's hands.

"Alright, that's enough for now. We don't want to wear Paige out. How about I get Paige changed and dressed so we can be ready when Sam shows up.

Judy came over and picked Paige up. She picked up Presley as well, as handed him to Paige. She gave both Presley and Paige a kiss on the cheek.

Judy carried Paige to the changing table and undressed her down to her diaper. Anna stayed in the living room. Judy fastened the strap across Paige and untaped her diaper. She lifted her legs and pulled the diaper out from under her. Judy cleaned Paige with baby wipes. She got a new diaper and slipped it under Paige before powdering her.

"Now you'll smell all nice and fresh when we go out, won't you baby?"

Judy fastened the diaper and lifted Paige off the changing table. She carried her over to the dresser in just her diaper and opened a middle drawer. She took out a pair of pink shorts with matching tee shirt that had Sofia the first on it, and a yellow tee shirt with matching shorts with Bubble Guppies on it.

"Which outfit do you want want to wear to get ice cream, baby?"

"Good choice!" Judy cooed.

Judy took the shorts and worked them over Paige's feet and up over diaper. She sipped the tee shirt over Paige's head and took Presley from her, setting the penguin to the side. She worked Paige's arms through the tee shirt and pulled it down. It barely reached the shorts, Part of Paige's diaper was peeking up over the waistband of the shorts. Judy handed Paige Presley again, and tickled her tummy.

Judy carried Paige out to the living room and sat her on the couch next to Anna.

"I love your tee shirt and shorts, Paige." Anna said.

Anna smiled.

"I have clothes like that too. I don't care if people see my tummy."

Judy went to the door and opened it for Sam.

"Hi. We are almost ready. I mean the girls are ready, but I haven't had a chance to get cleaned up and changed. Would you mind keeping an eye on Paige and Anna while I run upstairs?"

Judy smiled and picked Paige up. She came over to the door.

"Oh, do you have a car seat in your car, Sam? Paige feels safer in her car seat and I would feel better with her in one."

"Okay. Can you hold Paige for couple of minutes and I'll get the car seat?"

Judy handed Paige to Sam and went over to her car. She opened the back door and got the car seat out. She carried it over to Sam's car and waited for him to open the door so she could put the car seat in.

"Thank you, Sam." Judy said.

Judy put the car seat in the car and fastened it in. She came over and took Paige from Sam and slipped her in the car seat. She pulled the harness over Paige and fastened it.

"There we go, all safe and secure."

Judy closed the door and came over to Sam.

"Have you thought about where we should get cheeseburgers?"

"Alright, that's one vote for Mcdonalds. What about you Anna?"

"Mcdonald's sounds good, auntie." Anna replied.

"Alright, Mcdonald's it is. Let's get going."

Judy walked Anna around to the other side of the car and opened the door for her. Anna climbed in and fastened her seat belt. Judy got in the front seat and waited for Sam.