LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy came in to check on Paige. When she saw Paige was messy, she went and got a clean diaper, wipes, diaper rash creme and powder. She came over and changed Paige into a clean diaper. Nancy got the chewable Tylenol and gave one to Paige.

"Come on baby, take the medicine."

"Aw, I know baby. I don't really like them either. But sometimes we have to see doctors whether we like to or not. Let's just see if you get over this by tomorrow. How would you like to lay on the couch with me and watch tv or a movie?" Judy asked.

"Of course she can. I don't think there is room on the couch for her since I want you to lay down and take it easy, but she can sit in one of the other chairs and be in the living room with us."

"That's right, baby. I'll be real close by and watching you too." Nancy said with a smile.

"That sounds good, honey. I can pull it up on my tv." Judy said.

Judy picked Paige up and carried her to the living room. Nancy went to the kitchen and filled a baby bottle with juice. She came out to the living room as Judy laid down on the couch and laid Paige next to her, cuddling her. Nancy gave Paige the bottle and sat down. Judy got the remote and found Moana. She got it ready to play and pushed the button to start it.

Nancy got a pink baby blanket and laid it over Paige. She started watching the movie as well, keeping her eye on Paige at the same time. Judy kept her arms around Paige to keep her warm as well.

Judy saw that Paige was asleep and took the bottle from her, setting it aside. She paused the movie so it would continue from that part when Paige wanted to see the end of the movie. Judy adjusted the blanket over Paige and cuddled closer to her.

Nancy got her phone and took a picture of Paige sleeping next to Judy on the couch. Judy stayed like she was, not wanting to disturb Paige and wake her up. She didn't care how long Paige slept.

Paige cried and suckled her paci gently. She managed to keep it in her mouth for a couple minutes before it fell out of her mouth because she started crying again. Her face looked a bit red again.