LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Facebook Sissy Pages

Here's another one I had to block. I think I'll use this thread to put such things here. Maybe someone else would want them

https://www.facebook.com/sissification/

• 1 month later...

I blocked it because it was crude and sexually explicit and I did not want it showing up in my Timeline. I do not have any ABLG material on my Timeline since it is under my real name, being an older account

• 3 months later...

I did have a Facebook for wetting and such but too many cowards who reported pictures I KNOW were not against the rules and kept seeing there on Facebook to report and your name will not be used. So they promote the bullies. While speaking out against bullying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Facebook is awful for anything fetish related.I guess I can understand because it is a well used platform and attracts the idiots and time wasters. And I agree with what has been mentioned above their blocking and deleting policy seems sporadic and a little random at times. I tend to use it for my other interest not connected to this scene. I have had a look across some of the sissy pages on their but they always seem pointless and full of junk or 'add me' messages.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...